Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,044 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Religious Views And Rental Apartments:what Is Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Views And Rental Apartments:what Is Your Experience (325 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Views And Rental Apartments:what Is Your Experience by opportunity2012: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is expected that you rent an apartment pending the time you have the ability to build your own house and most importantly if you have no any inherited flat. However, while there are many houses available for rent with many agents parading them to promising occupiers, then care must be taking to ensure that one does not end up with a house having SPIRITUAL ISSUES. When I said spiritual house I am referring to tenants who said that during the time they stayed in a particular apartment, they find it difficult to get money and eat; some said it is nightmares; to some it is no breakthrough etc. My question now is: have you experienced such things before or you know of such? Please do well to share it and how the problem was solved.
Re: Religious Views And Rental Apartments:what Is Your Experience by AJOBI77(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's all about praying to GOD for a better apartment because it's very hard to know a house with spiritual problem

(1) (Reply)

Blessed In Believing / Faith Of Jesus Christ In Our Finances And Other Aspects Of Life / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 13/01/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.