Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why I Started Bleaching – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Started Bleaching – Toke Makinwa (962 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Started Bleaching – Toke Makinwa by djayflex10: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Toke Makinwa has revealed the reason she bleached her skin in her soon to be released book.

The 32 year old media personality revealed she started bleaching to compete with Anita,

her husband’s baby mama who is half Lebanese and Ibibio.

She wrote:

read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/entertainment/why-i-started-bleaching-toke-makinwa/

Re: Why I Started Bleaching – Toke Makinwa by marshalcarter: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
and you think where A pass is the Same route B can pass

SMH
Re: Why I Started Bleaching – Toke Makinwa by mofeoluwadassah: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gud of her grin

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE!! This Lady Makes Men Go Gaga With Her Photos On Instagram / Is Beverly Osu Now Into Women? Checkout This Photos / Join The Government ,stop Protesting Against Them-actress Adesiyan Tells 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.