Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,935 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Much Do I Need To Get An International Passport In Port Harcourt? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Need To Get An International Passport In Port Harcourt? (1309 Views)

Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Get An International Passport In Port Harcourt? by usj(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Hi,
Please how much does international passports cost in rivers state? If you have done it recently in other state, how much did you obtain it? I visited the immigration office and the way they were talking I just don't trust them, one said 28k, the other said 32k and 64k for the one meant for frequent travelers.

Something like this I think shouldn't be price like egusi and garri, don't you think so? It should have a fixed price!!!!
Re: How Much Do I Need To Get An International Passport In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please, anyone with answers to the question above should respond. I need to get an international passport at Port Harcourt too and I was told varying amounts. I don't want to get ripped off in these tough times.

(1) (Reply)

Countries With The Highest Refusal Rates For U.S. Visas,see Nigeria's Spot / Urgently Needed / Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.