Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. (10957 Views)

Dominion Through Praise(rccg) / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching: Topic - Encounter With Fresh Oil Through Praise! / Victory Through Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by HomoDroid(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2016
My G.O. made it compulsory to learn this PSALM 34 by rote, some 20 years ago ...

A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.
34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
34:2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
34:3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
34:5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
34:6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
34:9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
34:10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Grundig: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Elesta:

Really?
Yep.

When you pray and it feels like you are not getting answers. Switch to unadulterated praises and unfeterred dancing.

Make up songs in your head, call him names, dance if you can. Then watch.

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by darbeelicous(f): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Becoming a Christian z the turnaround that I sought for. And rendering praises to him helps me to sustain and never to forget all his(God) benefits....... I feel blessed to b given the privilege to praise him, like my pastor would say "God has angels who praise him daily, so he doesn't really need our praises" but its something we do in appreciation of God's goodness.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by pweetymama(f): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2016
God inhabits in our praise.i am a living testimony of his wonders. I love u and will love u forever Lord.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by rukkyland(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2016
when praiz goes up God comes down.

meanwhile.

check my signature and make some cool cash.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by drskyfly007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
This was today's teaching at winners....Praise even when you are experiencing difficulties...praise and have the manifestation of what you want GOD to do for you in your heart....praise and be expectant of a supernatural turnaround...Don't starve GOD cos praise is his food....

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Glory!
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by ifeomaekol(f): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
adegunwa4real:
OP...you're a winner right?
he is definetly.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
MartinsFrancis2:
God inhale our praises and exhales His wonders

. Nothing provokes wonders like praise and nothing answers to wonder like praise.

.Praise is the simple ingredient that is needed to be added to the formular of life to get wonders.

You cannot be praiseful and not be Godful and u cannot be Godful and be wonderful. 1 sam 16;22-23.

When we praise God we move from a nobody to a somebody because no one ever kneels before God and kneel before any man.

Be praiseful today and
Dance like never before.

You are a Winners member , I suspect

www.rhemanol..com
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
darbeelicous:
Becoming a Christian z the turnaround that I sought for. And rendering praises to him helps me to sustain and never to forget all his(God) benefits....... I feel blessed to b given the privilege to praise him, like my pastor would say "God has angels who praise him daily, so he doesn't really need our praises" but its something we do in appreciation of God's goodness.

Your Pastor is either wrong or you didn't get him correctly, we are created to shew forth his praise....Angels are messengers....He inhabits the praise of his people not that of Angels.... ask you pastor to go for WOFBI ,if he said or you should go for it if you didn't get him clearly
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by ifeomaekol(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
God inhabits the praise of his people, when we praise him for what he has done, he goes beyond our expectations.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Elesta:

Really?

He is correct. Find it in the Bible
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:

The content of the heart is what really makes praise genuine not by singing songs. It's about acknowledging God in all you do. Thanking him in your own way

Only a thinker can praise well. ...but you must vocalize praise. ...you can't praise anyone ,silently and expect s reaction from them....Paula Dm Silas ...the ways of Jericho
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
mecussey:

Can one also praise God silently like hailing him one on one genuinely? I do that a lot bc I see wonders everyday. I no sabi sing all these xtian songs, they sound hypocricy to me. Therefore, i involutarily hail God when I see wonders...kind of reflex action. I believe and hope they are good as praise.

Praise is an acknowledgement of the Almighty-ness of the Most High God. It is not a secret affair... You can't acknowledge a king ,silently....once you think well you will praise well....when I think of the goodness of the Lord and all he has done for me , I sing and shout alleluia,praise God for everything ...in praise you sing and shout
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by bidexpaul(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
shout gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
ifeomaekol:
he is definetly.
OP IS A Dunamite - DIGC
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by darbeelicous(f): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Themandator:

Your Pastor is either wrong or you didn't get him correctly, we are created to shew forth his praise....Angels are messengers....He inhabits the praise of his people not that of Angels.... ask you pastor to go for WOFBI ,if he said or you should go for it if you didn't get him clearly
with all due respect sir, the only person who is not getting it is u! God is not in need of your praise to become who he is! If you choose not to praise him, he would raise up stones to praise him. We praise God so that he would rise up to do that which we or our prayers cannot do. So praising God is not to his benefit but ours.
And I'm a winner.... So my pastor would have done wofbi, don't you think so?
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by ifeomaekol(f): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:

OP IS A Dunamite - DIGC
dunamis no be oyedepo's son All join.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by gabriella4691(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
High praise is the convenant highway to our high places (habakkuk 3:17) Until men hear your praise,God in all probability won't hear it(acts 16:20)praise raises God's ego,proke divine healing,deliverance & interventions!Praise God with joyful hearts cos while prayer accompanies little,praise acompanies many!
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by adegunwa4real(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
ifeomaekol:
he is definetly.

and ure also a winner

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by mecussey(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Themandator:

Praise is an acknowledgement of the Almighty-ness of the Most High God. It is not a secret affair... You can't acknowledge a king ,silently....once you think well you will praise well....when I think of the goodness of the Lord and all he has done for me , I sing and shout alleluia,praise God for everything ...in praise you sing and shout

Contrary to what I thought....may be true anyways. Shouting without been myself, I wonder, that would look fake.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Yeah right

Just visited the OPs blog. I think its a nice Christian blog.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by ifeomaekol(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:

Yeah right

Just visited the OPs blog. I think its a nice Christian blog.
okay
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MTHBOSS(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Winnelyn:
why Is the prayer nd praises of a sinner an abomination unto God just curious to know....

Its just like someone impregnate my sister illegally and beat the hell out of her, and then comes to me for evangelism some days later. How did you think I will react?
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MartinsFrancis2(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
mecussey:

Can one also praise God silently like hailing him one on one genuinely? I do that a lot bc I see wonders everyday. I no sabi sing all these xtian songs, they sound hypocricy to me. Therefore, i involutarily hail God when I see wonders...kind of reflex action. I believe and hope they are good as praise.
. sorry 4 keeping u waiting complicating ministry issues. You are ryt but not totally ryt. For out of the content of ur heart the mouth speaketh. Wat flows into your heart determine wat flows out of your mouth. 2 sam 22:4 I will call on the lord who is worthy to be praised. So sir until there is a calling your praise is not completed. Praise is an advertisement and this can be achieve my voicicaly praising God.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MartinsFrancis2(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
ifeomaekol:
. Sure I am a Dunamite.

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Grundig: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
MartinsFrancis2:
. sorry 4 keeping u waiting complicating ministry issues. You are ryt but not totally ryt. For out of the content of ur heart the mouth speaketh. Wat flows into your heart determine wat flows out of your mouth. 2 sam 22:4 I will call on the lord who is worthy to be praised. So sir until there is a calling your praise is not completed. Praise is an advertisement and this can be achieve my voicicaly praising God.
I agree with you for the most part but not entirely.

What happens if you live with people and you really need to praise God and mot disturb others?

To the guy who asked the question, I totally understand your question,. Im not very conversant with the new songs we have around these days. What I do is make songs in my head, funkify it. Throw in names here and there that edify him. Also, I make up name for him.
I mean, I've called him Theognologbo God before. another name I call him is jehova jack of all trade, master of all. Just recently, I noticed I called him The agadangodo God.. don't ask me what it means but tbe idea is you do it in your own way.

I hope this helps
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Grundig:

Yep.

When you pray and it feels like you are not getting answers. Switch to unadulterated praises and unfeterred dancing.

Make up songs in your head, call him names, dance if you can. Then watch.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Elesta post=51432063][/quote] Wow. I will try it
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MartinsFrancis2(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Grundig:

I agree with you for the most part but not entirely.

What happens if you live with people and you really need to praise God and mot disturb others?

To the guy who asked the question, I totally understand your question,. Im not very conversant with the new songs we have around these days. What I do is make songs in my head, funkify it. Throw in names here and there that edify him. Also, I make up name for him.
I mean, I've called him Theognologbo God before. another name I call him is jehova jack of all trade, master of all. Just recently, I noticed I called him The agadangodo God.. don't ask me what it means but tbe idea is you do it in your own way.

I hope this helps
sir there is more to praise than singing songs it a lifestyle and is not accredited to timing.
U actually said u call God names, u are saying two things entirely.

Now hear this once a purpose of a thing is not know abuse is inevitable. 1 chronicle 2: 10. Then in front of every body David sang praises to the lord,

sir your praise becomes outstanding with the understanding of the one u are praising, When it comes to praising God peoples opinion is inconsequential.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Grundig: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
MartinsFrancis2:
sir there is more to praise than singing songs it a lifestyle and is not accredited to timing.
U actually said u call God names, u are saying two things entirely.

Now hear this once a purpose of a thing is not know abuse is inevitable. 1 chronicle 2: 10. Then in front of every body David sang praises to the lord,

sir your praise becomes outstanding with the understanding of the one u are praising, When it comes to praising God peoples opinion is inconsequential.
Chief, we are actually on the same page. However, we differ on just a little thing.

To avoid stretching this any longer, lets take a cue from the one who God labelled A MAN AFTER HIS HEART ...DAVID.

David praised and danced so much that his robe fell off his body. Was David singing and dancing to songs that werrw known? There's a reason he is called the psalmiat. Anyways, I shall leave it here
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MartinsFrancis2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Grundig:

Chief, we are actually on the same page. However, we differ on just a little thing.

To avoid stretching this any longer, lets take a cue from the one who God labelled A MAN AFTER HIS HEART ...DAVID.

David praised and danced so much that his robe fell off his body. Was David singing and dancing to songs that werrw known? There's a reason he is called the psalmiat. Anyways, I shall leave it here
that's ryt! I agree with u sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Faith Is Delusional / Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.