Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support (51197 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by BABANGBALI: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abeg sharaaaaap you be ogbologbo thief jo. My only concern be Seun name wey you spoil. Anytime I remember wetin you do Seun Osewa name na him dey come my mind and the thing dey pain me for the guy as him na my paddy for nairaland. You have spoil seun's name cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Abeg sharaaaaap you be ogbologbo thief no. My only concern be Seun name wey you spoil. Anytime I remember wetin you do Seun Osewa name na him dey come my mind and the thing dey pain me for the guy as him na my paddy for nairaland. You have spoil seun's name cry cry cry

Lmaooo grin
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Shol3(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
iykebest1:
why are you so beautiful?
smiley Abeg oh I don't think I look so beautiful
Thank you tho

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by skoriba: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shol3:
Who be your fans
Fans ko paper ni angry

Today is Pasuma birthday....Congratulations Ijoba Fuji wishing you many happy returns of the day....

Now back to Egbegbe case, pls if you don't want Pasuma to loose some of his loyal since 1991, don't ever appear in any of his shows beginning from today's birthday party because we can't afford to loose our phones to you.
Pls Otunba Alabi Pasuma should henceforth remove this type of guy form being your fan and stop sing praising him because his ways are not pure.

Thank you

Cc

All Pasuma Fans Club

Houston Texas.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by BABANGBALI: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ariel20:

Lmaooo grin
ban dey hungry you abi?dem go soon ban you for laughing
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by suraaj(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
[size=14pt]You stole iphones worth 2milli you con use 1milli settle police for bail and other miscellaneous settling of touts and the shop you stole from every thing sha amount to 2milli coupled with the stigma and social media bashing so why did you not buy the phone legally Since in your sick demented mind you felt you were entitled to have not one but 8 Iphones?...somone once told me that thief thief is written into the DNA of some ppl angry........THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS CASE OF KLEPTOMANIA OR SHUD I CALL IT DAYLITE IPHONE HIJACKING I AV EVER SEEN[/size]
my let brother me enlighten you because we are all here to learn, in Nigeria constitution 100k is 10k while 1mil is 100k,the idiot only paid 100k,the Constitution always favor the rich people.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shol3:

smiley Abeg oh I don't think I look so beautiful
Thank you tho
yinmu.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by iukpe: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is Naija, big man no dey thief. If dem catch am, then theres a mixup somewhere. This man nearly be big man him make him matter get as e be, if not, him suppose sue that store for deformation of character then contest election next season. grin grin
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by deb(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
VIP thief.

Drinking a bottle of Star at the Station. Exactly why I do not respect our Police.

If he was a common Nigerian,he would not only be inside a cell now,but he would probably be Toshiba-ing the oga inside the cell.

Sorry where is the VIP ?
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Criticize001(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Police is your friend and bail is free. But what of that 1million
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Max24: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kobicove:

"Good things will never seize in our homes"
Who wrote this nonsense?! undecided
Typical Yoruba English. grin

2 Likes

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by fkdmods: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
VIP thief.

Drinking a bottle of Star at the Station. Exactly why I do not respect our Police.

If he was a common Nigerian,he would not only be inside a cell now,but he would probably be Toshiba-ing the oga inside the cell.

Nigerians too mumu i swear. How does that look like a police station to you? And he got 52+ likes. Jesus. Nigerians and their reasoning. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by miqos02(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
lomprico:
Hehehehehe!

Those computer village guys 4cup! Dem for just burn this fuckker and spare us this bullshit. Afterall dem burn pesin because of garri.
d giy be padi padi with police
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Maximus85(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
First, this guy doesn't look like a well fed pelzin.
Second, he's a lair. Before Thursday that he was bailed, he said he wasn't arrested that he is home chilling.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by dotedote: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
And who is Toyin herself? Ur post depicts her to be some Oprahs, some Whoopis and some KerryWashingtons

elegantslayer:
awon wo ni awon fans werey,oleoshi.dis man no get shame at all.so for him mind people no fit believe say him fit steal phone or Wat, what annoys me more is dat he's even claiming right..and besides what was Toyin aimahku doing with someone like dis in d first place,he doesn't even deserve to be called her ex.Aniways,those Yoruba actresses no get taste unlike d English actresses.d comparison is not even there

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by iamkingzlee(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
He looks malnourished.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by elegantslayer(f): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
dotedote:
And who is Toyin herself? Ur post depicts her to be some Oprahs, some Whoopis and some KerryWashingtons

well I don't have much to say to u,Toyin is an actress, and d guy in question happens to be her ex.when dis whole shit started,her name was attached to d story which shows that she's relevant in d entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by BushDoctor123: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kobicove:

"Good things will never seize in our homes"
Who wrote this nonsense?! undecided
Hhmnnnn, na android's devil.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by dinggle: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bad thief went wrong. Who takes expensive phones to a parked car but a thief?

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Trojan00(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
[size=14pt]You stole iphones worth 2milli you con use 1milli settle police for bail and other miscellaneous settling of touts and the shop you stole from every thing sha amount to 2milli coupled with the stigma and social media bashing so why did you not buy the phone legally Since in your sick demented mind you felt you were entitled to have not one but 8 Iphones?...somone once told me that thief thief is written into the DNA of some ppl angry........THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS CASE OF KLEPTOMANIA OR SHUD I CALL IT DAYLITE IPHONE HIJACKING I AV EVER SEEN[/size]
the mistake most of you all make is that the amount stated as the bail sum is not PAID it's only to show that he has properties worth 1million and in the event of his absconding he forfeits the property. Bail is only a temporary release it's nt the end of the case. Pls be informed

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by suraaj(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
awesome11:
[i]Now that we have gone over Chidinma, it is Seun now, right.
Who knows, tomorrow it may just be Mohammed's turn.

We always over-flog issues online.
[/i]
you must be very very crazy, why Muhammad? Why not another name, if na wahala you dey find don't worry we go confirm am for you soon.

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Life is hard so they say but it sure must be harder for you. A tribalist and aethist, that's so messed up. Your life must be so miserable and it's glaring you never grew up with love, no happy home for those that even birthed you. We know your type, product of heated passion.

GossipHeart:

Another talented Afonja

Seun Egbegbe

The world famous Thief of the year
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
angelTI:
Imagine a thief feeling cool with himself undecided

The guy can't even speak English; wonder what Toyin saw in him.

u wondering what she saw in him? Anyways birds of the same feathers flocks together, Toyin living fake life since wee know her...lols grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Nigerians too mumu i swear. How does that look like a police station to you? And he got 52+ likes. Jesus. Nigerians and their reasoning. Unbelievable.
and u get no like 4 not being mumu grin
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
elegantslayer:
well I don't have much to say to u,Toyin is an actress, and d guy in question happens to be her ex.when dis whole shit started,her name was attached to d story which shows that she's relevant in d entertainment industry
what makes her relevant? The weed she smokes or the olosho she dey do? grin grin grin
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by fkdmods: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
sholadunju:
and u get no like 4 not being mumu grin

Can you imagine? Normal people don't post because of likes. They do it to contribute positively and to make sense. Only fools make comments for the sake of likes. In your case, it also means there are 50+ m.orons on the thread. Smh.
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by elegantslayer(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
sholadunju:
what makes her relevant? The weed she smokes or the olosho she dey do? grin grin grin
for d fact dat u Know her makes her relevant in d entertainment industry, infact u know her too well that u know dat she smokes weed and she's an olosho
Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by Habeeb02: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who are your fans?

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by femo86(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Werey ni boboyi sha... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Otu n mu irawò aka STAR ni police station. .
He dey drink star for station... shocked shocked shocked

Nawao......One day ehn, dem go burn u thief oleburuku.....

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
angelTI:
Imagine a thief feeling cool with himself undecided

The guy can't even speak English; wonder what Toyin saw in him.

Toyin is a dog. Na 50k be her money if you wan Bleep am. Am a living witness.

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support by elegantslayer(f): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
sholadunju:
for d fact dat u know her and u know dat she's an actress makes her relevant. infact u even know her too well cos u just stated dat she smokes weed and she's an olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Photo: Kiss Daniel's Younger Brother Looks Way Older / BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.