Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma (1505 Views)

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by Ipobdevil: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2016
i have placed call to some of our people in Ondo State they confirmed to me that the voted massively for Apc because of our Daughter Mrs Betty Chioma Anyanwu Akeredolu, an indigene of Owerri, Imo State

Igbos make a sizeable percentage of population in Ondo State
Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by lekkie073(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Ipobdevil:
i have placed call to some of our people in Ondo State they confirmed to me that the voted massively for Apc because of our Daughter Mrs Betty Chioma Anyanwu Akeredolu, an indigene of Owerri, Imo State

ipob falsity....

4 Likes

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by Kyase(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Your heading no get head..... grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by dadabashua1(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2016
igbo woman to become ondo state first lady.... hehehehehe, one Nigeria,cool

6 Likes

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by yedidiah(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
nonsense! the only chioma we know is chioma Jesus

6 Likes

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
yedidiah:
nonsense! the only chioma we know is chioma Jesus

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by zero8zero(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
lekkie073:
ipob falsity....
iPob crudology

1 Like

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2016
These flattt headds can lie!
Even your entire population vote (including under age in Ondo) is not enough to deliver Ondo for PDP
Why don't you say so before the election that you will vote for Akeredolu because of his wife? These flatt headds can lie sha, they (flatt headds) are now the weeping boy of the project Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Ipobdevil:

Liar, prove it you flatt headd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma by koladebrainiac(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
They don come again oo.
Ipod claiming another yoruba territory oooo

You guys no get shame at all.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'Buhari Is Responsible For Senate Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Boss': Saraki(pics) / Another viral video against Buhari!! / Breaking: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Nyako N12.5 Million Within 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.