Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,315 members, 7,920,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk (1860 Views)

Why We Joined US, Canada Evacuation Trains — Dual-citizen Nigerians / New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by canadianboy(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Dear friends, please kindly educate about other very good countries you and your family members can emigrate to, apart from the Almighty Canada, US, Australia and UK. I wish to move there with my family of 5 to go and work and live permanently.
Your honest advice would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2016
A Nigerian father of 5 bearing canadianBOY? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Hembelembe: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Somalia is fine. Ur moniker tho
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by canadianboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:
Read your post again, dear friend! What has brought the insult in the first place? It's simple, if you have answers to questions asked, just move on. Nigeria is in a sorry state with people like you. Very bad mentality. Very unfortunate!

4 Likes

Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by canadianboy(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Hembelembe:
Somalia is fine. Ur moniker tho
Why the insult dear fellow ?

1 Like

Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Localamos(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2016
This is a very valid enquiry. I'd be interested too.

Following...
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Ovokoo: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Based on the country the OP mentioned, I would assume that he is referring to English speaking countries. There are other Anglo countries that are similar to the countries listed.

Republic of Ireland
New Zealand

You can also try Scandinavian countries such h as Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Co. These countries, despite not being English speaking countries, are fluent in English unlike 'any of their European counterparts. The quality of life in those places are also high.

3 Likes

Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

2 Likes

Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by canadianboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ovokoo:
Based on the country the OP mentioned, I would assume that he is referring to English speaking countries. There are other Anglo countries that are similar to the counties listed.

Republic of Ireland
New Zealand

You can so try Scandinavian countries such h as Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Co. These countries, despite not being English speaking countries, are fluent in English unlike 'any of their European counterparts. The quality of life in those places are also high.
Thanks, very informative.
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Ovokoo: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
canadianboy:

Thanks, very informative.
You're welcome.
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Why don't u try out Malaysia, Dubai, south Africa and so on....
They're peaceful places to live
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by Bandeco(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2016
canadianboy:

Why the insult dear fellow ?
Insult I am seeing the samething you are seeing.
Re: Good Countries Aside Us, Canada, Australia, Uk by romeoetin(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Finland.. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China’s 10-day Traffic Gridlock - The Worst And The Longest In History (PHOTOS) / Please I Need Help With Question On UK Visa. / Romania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.