Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

​Toke Makinwa Reveals She Went Through Cheating, Insecurity With Ex-husband Maje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ​Toke Makinwa Reveals She Went Through Cheating, Insecurity With Ex-husband Maje (738 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

​Toke Makinwa Reveals She Went Through Cheating, Insecurity With Ex-husband Maje by ToyinAspireBlog: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Toke Makinwa is letting everything out in her new book "On Becoming" She reveals how she battled insecurity, lightening her skin to be like Maje's baby mama Anita, doing a s*x tape to please him among other issues.

“It was my wedding day. I was happy, yet I was waiting for something to happen. Maje had disappointed me three times before. We would pick a date to go to the wedding registry and he would call it off. It wasn’t until we shared our first dance that I finally believed that it had happened. We got back together (after a quarrel because Maje took ‘an ex’ to a party he bluntly told Toke he wasn’t taking her to and he and the ex were ‘touching freely and kissing’)…

Maje invited me to Abuja…. As I was putting away my things I saw all kinds of feminine items – earrings on the dresser, sanitary pads in the drawer….”

“At some point while we were dating, Maje had asked if he could tape us having s*x. This was a new one for me but I would do anything to keep my man, or so I thought, and so I obliged. But I was nervous afterwards because I didn’t want the tape to get into the wrong hands. I dragged the file back to his desktop, and I could tell from the stilled image in the video that the person in it was not me. I clicked play and watched horrified as Maje had s*x with Anita.

Watching that video, all of the inadequacies I thought I had dealt with over the years came rushing back. I had been with Maje from when I was an immature teenager, through my twenties, and for most of those years, Anita had been the standard I had to live up to. I had lightened my skin at some point – Anita was half Lebanese and half Ibibio, and Maje made me feel like he preferred her lighter skin.”
excerpts women.ng –

http://toyinaspireblog.com/%E2%80%8Btoke-makinwa-reveals-how-she-went-through-cheating-insecurity-with-ex-husband-maje-ayida-in-her-new-book-on-becoming/

Re: ​Toke Makinwa Reveals She Went Through Cheating, Insecurity With Ex-husband Maje by veekid(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Enough jor
Re: ​Toke Makinwa Reveals She Went Through Cheating, Insecurity With Ex-husband Maje by Fkforyou(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Thank God for your life now....everybody deserves redemption. But I hope all she said is true, I don't want to start hearing lawsuits flying all around,because it seems this days Nigerian celebs are often found wanting in one scandal or the other.
Re: ​Toke Makinwa Reveals She Went Through Cheating, Insecurity With Ex-husband Maje by Came: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
So you bleached your skin of a man. When man starts to do things to please God, and not human beings their life will be relaxed and peaceful. Kpele oooooo....Oya go back to your former skin colour as the man don go oooooo..

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Woman Turn Her SUV Into A Battering Ram In A Parking Lot Fight (video / The Truth About The Kanye West Nervous Breakdown / Olamide And Ty Bello Having Some Romantic Time In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.