Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,039 members, 7,973,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ondo Governor-elect Reacts To Election Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governor-elect Reacts To Election Victory (527 Views)

Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Governor-elect Reacts To Election Victory by deantimes(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Akeredolu: I Am Humbled My People Have Chosen Me

THE candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the Ondo State governorship election, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Sunday said he feels humbled that the people of the state have decided to saddle him with the responsibility of leading them.

Akeredolu, on his Twitter handle, said it is time for the people to think anew.

He spoke shortly after it became evident that he has emerged the winner of the election conducted on Saturday.

As at press time, Akeredolu had won 14 of the 17 local government areas, which results had been announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Eyitayo Jegede of the Peoples Democratic Party has won in two local government areas, while Olusola Oke of the Alliance for Democracy took one.

The projection is that Oke will take the outstanding local government area of Ilaje.

Ondo State has 18 local government areas.

Akeredolu tweeted: “Ondo has decided and I am humbled that my people chose me.

“Our time to Think Anew and Act Anew has come.

“Thank You Ondo State.

“#OndoDecides.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/akeredolu-i-am-humbled-my-people-have-chosen-me/

Re: Ondo Governor-elect Reacts To Election Victory by Greataausim(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Baba Aketi.... We loves you. Kudos to Sherriff and Jimoh....

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor-elect Reacts To Election Victory by Rrabbit: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Finally, the news is true o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps Want Fuel Sold At N70 Per Litre / President Buhari Postponed Zahra's Wedding Because Of Extravagant Gifts / Ondo 2016: Calls For Cancellation Of Election Result Misplaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.