Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,170 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Fort Hood - Did Tb Joshua Talk About This Tragedy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fort Hood - Did Tb Joshua Talk About This Tragedy? (1172 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fort Hood - Did Tb Joshua Talk About This Tragedy? by TanishaN: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2009
During a recent Sunday service, 2009, Prophet T.B. Joshua, pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos, Nigeria (www.scoan.org) spoke forth a prophetic message concerning an event that would take place in a super nation, at a place bearing the name, ‘Fort’. These were his words:

“What’s happening here is a blessing to the nation and to the whole world. Like today, I have some message. This is not even Nigeria but a super nation. The name, ‘Fort’. We should pray for that name. It may be the name of a big company in the whole world but it’s a name. Pray for this name. It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something. But I said, “No, God, please”. We are praying for the whole world here and we keep praying for the whole world”.

On Thursday, November 5th 2009, a soldier carrying two handguns opened fire on fellow soldiers at the Fort Hood Army Base in Fort Hood, Texas, USA. 13 people were killed and 30 were wounded. Take note of the name – Fort. This was the name revealed by God Almighty to Prophet T.B. Joshua and pronounced by the man of God during the Sunday live service.

“This is not even Nigeria but a super nation.” The Fort Hood Army base is located in Fort Hood, Texas, USA – indeed a super nation, just as the man of God said.

“The name ‘Fort’. We should pray for that name. It may be the name of a big company in the whole world but it’s a name”. Fort Hood is the largest active duty armored post in the whole world and is the only post in the United States that is capable of supporting two full armored divisions.
The base, which officially opened in September 1942, has a proud history, having provided fighting forces to every major US military conflict since the Vietnam War.

Today, Fort Hood has nearly 65,000 soldiers and family members and serves as a home for Headquarters III Corps, First Army Division West, the 1st Cavalry Division, 4th Infantry Division's Combat Aviation Brigade, 13th Corps Support Command, 89th Military Police Brigade, 504th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, 21st Cavalry Brigade (Air Combat), 4th Combat Aviation Brigade and 31st Air Defense Brigade. Fort Hood also includes Darnall Army Community Hospital and the Medical And Dental Activities as tenant units.The fort is also home to the Warrior Combat Stress Reset Program, which helps soldiers returning from war with combat stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

“It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something.”
Take note of the man of God’s action here while giving the prophecy. As he spoke these words, he simultaneously demonstrated a man carrying guns in his hands. The suspected gunman was carrying two handguns – one a semi-automatic – when he launched the massacre against the soldiers.

“It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something.”
The attack on the Fort Hood Army Base was carried out by a strange person indeed – a fellow soldier. Major Dr. Malik Nadal Hasan, the suspected gunman, is a psychiatrist. He was promoted to Captain in 2003 and to Major in May 2009. He had just been transferred to Fort Hood in July 2009.

Dr. Hasan had been awarded the National Defense Service Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Army Service Ribbon. It is strange for a soldier to open fire on a military base. An occurrence of this kind is almost completely unheard of. Defense Department spokesman Lt. Col. Eric Butterbaugh stated, “This is an isolated and tragic case”.

It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something. But I said, “No, God, please”.
America and indeed the whole world watched in horror and disbelief as news unfolded of the Fort Hood shootings, reportedly the deadliest ever on a military base on American soil.

Making a statement on the Fort Hood shooting, President Barack Obama said: “My immediate thoughts and prayers are with the wounded and with the families of the fallen and with those who live and serve at Fort Hood. These are men and women who have made the selfless and courageous decision to risk and at times give their lives to protect the rest of us on a daily basis. It’s difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas. It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an army base on American soil.”

Comments poured in from around the world, among them, those who were treated by Dr. Hasan himself: Staff Sgt. Marc Molano was treated by Dr. Hasan for post-traumatic stress disorder earlier this year at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington. "Dr. Hasan provided me with nothing but the best care," Molano said. "He was a very well-mannered, polite psychiatrist, and it's just a shock to know that Dr. Hasan could have done this. It's still kind of hard to believe." He described Dr. Hasan as "far and away one of the best psychiatrists I ever dealt with."

A soldier who served two tours in Iraq called Hasan, "a soldier's soldier who cared about our mental health." "Hasan hears nothing but these horror stories from soldiers who come back from Iraq and Afghanistan," the soldier said. "Just hearing it I'm pretty sure would have a profound effect”.

“It is absolutely shocking because you’d assume that if you were inside yoru base in your own country, you would be in the safest place you could possibly be whilst in uniform,” said retired major Jim Panton.

“It’s kind of scary knowing when I go back home in six months, I’ll have to watch my back to make sure I don’t get killed,” said US Army Capt Matt Easter, posted to Afghanistan.

Most soldiers overseas believe they leave the dangers of the job behind when they go home. But these soldiers were felled instead in the place they called home.

“We are praying for the whole world here and we keep praying for the whole world”.
The earth is full of violence. We pray that the Lord Jesus would not turn His face away from us, that He would have mercy on us and show us His salvation.

For the video confirmation of this prophecy and others, please visit: www.emmanuel.tv
Re: Fort Hood - Did Tb Joshua Talk About This Tragedy? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2009
i really have to keep tabs on this guy's prophecies, my hopes of a disaster involving governors who vote YES to deregulation and refuse to implement capital projects already budgeted for in their states might come true. This guy is a freaking genius. grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Grace Mean That A Christian Has The Right To Commit Sin? / Eat Your Tithes! / Do Not Be Deceived, The Widows Mite Was Not Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.