Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues (1382 Views)

Fix The "Yellow Light Of Death" (YLOD) On Your PS3 Today! / Ps3 Yellow Light Of Death / My Ps3 Developed YLOD Today Can It Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues by ancestorial(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please anybody with info or solutions to fix the issue with my PS3 going off after two minutes of play consecutively. This is very important
Re: How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues by emmchi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Had same issues with 2 of mine some months back and the gospel truth is that its a dead end with no solution but a temperary one.by applying paste on the faulty ic.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues by Mckandre(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Head to the workshop(alaba)and ask them for a console reflow it should cost not more than 6k.
Re: How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mckandre:
Head to the workshop(alaba)and ask them for a console reflow it should cost not more than 6k.
It's a temporary solution, you should just get a new ps3.
Re: How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues by Mckandre(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It's a temporary solution, you should just get a new ps3.
new console? That probably won't be hackable. my best advise to him is to go for a reflow,if he's a gamer,he should play all the best title and drop the console cos ps3 days are numbered.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nvidia Driver Should I Install? / Hack Your PS4 And Also Get Digital PS4 Games At A Token. / How Much Should A Used Ps4 Console Cost ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.