Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. (3542 Views)

Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by funkystanl(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
Yeah man, also the contestants have been chosen@mokia.
pasuma and kunle were the worst dancers in season 1. I guess pasuma was even paying people to vote for him, cos it got to a time the judges(dayo n segun) had to warn them from influencing people to vote for them wit their affluence.
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by dominique(f): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
funkystanl:

Yeah man, also the contestants have been chosen@mokia.
pasuma and kunle were the worst dancers in season 1. I guess pasuma was even paying people to vote for him, cos it got to a time the judges(dayo n segun) had to warn them from influencing people to vote for them wit their affluence.

yeah and i bet all the bus drivers and agberos contributed greatly to the high chunks he accumulated cheesy tongue
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by funkystanl(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
dominique:

yeah and i bet all the bus drivers and agberos contributed greatly to the high chunks he accumulated cheesy tongue
exactly, how lucky he'd have been only if his majority of his fans were educated and informed (maybe he wouldn't have settled them and would have won). He really has a large fan base(d agberos, NURTW, OPC, most artisans, few scholars and academicians, etc) unlike other contestants in season 1. He doesnt really need to "settle" if only most of his fans are literate and well informed. Though not a good dancer, He tried.
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by nellaluv(f): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2009
Meet the contestants

Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by funkystanl(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2009
Stv 9pm today.
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by sophienwa(f): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2009
does anyone one know when they are going to start showing it in the uk and on what channel?
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by buttercop(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2009
saw it on tv on sunday. i totally like the list of contestants, Fathia Balogun, Kel, Yemi Blac, Obiwon, Stella Damasus, Yinka Davies, Fred Amata, Faze, Zaki Adzee and Dakore Egbeson. five ladies and five guys, i think Bimbo Akintola's drama is just too much - she's hosting the show with Ben.
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
is there anywhere online i can watch? do they have a website where you can catch missed episodes?
I REALLY WANNA WATCH!!!
i heard its one of the most popular shows in naija.
well its kinda like naija's version of the american "Dancing With The Stars"
and that show is VERY popular as well.
im missing out ooooo. cry
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by jdamian: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

is there anywhere online i can watch? do they have a website where you can catch missed episodes?
I REALLY WANNA WATCH!!!
i heard its one of the most popular shows in naija.
well its kinda like naija's version of the american "Dancing With The Stars"
and that show is VERY popular as well.
im missing out ooooo. cry

this jobless gal,sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,u heard nko, u heard ni.a one time show is now a popular show.get real.u can't watch it online.adjust ur antenna well-well,i mean the one in naija oh, b4 u start lying and tune to stv.no show online.at least u wud find sth to hate.hope u can remeber that Funlola won in the first season.
Re: Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
jdamian:

this jobless gal,sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,u heard nko, u heard ni.a one time show is now a popular show.get real.u can't watch it online.adjust your antenna well-well,i mean the one in naija oh, b4 u start lying and tune to stv.no show online.at least u wud find sth to hate.hope u can remeber that Funlola won in the first season.
youre such an idiot.
anyway can i get a REAL reply from someone and not this useless jargon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mug Shots Of Jim Iyke Arrested For Fraud.(pic) / Top 10 Richest Actors In The World 2015. / See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.