Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory (36733 Views)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by dante12(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congrats egbon...I know say u no go remember us. grin
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by festboi: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
;DThis is the governor we have been waiting for!!! Long Live OWO Long Live Ondo State Long Live Nigeria...
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Our politicians eeeeeh,dem get sence pass dem supporters.after dis Street celebration,u r never see him again in street until him next victory or campaign.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Jchi9876: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Where are the industrious flat heads of biafra
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by ItzHoludex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
gud
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Next stop...EKITI STATE. grin
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by kassy777: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Bad week for IPOBIAN wailers

Chukwu Okike Abiama has disappointed them again.

All thanks to Fayose, Wike, Sheriff and Jimoh for helping to destroy PDP. The margin would have been wider if not for there selfless service.
you forget the worst man Okon Abang who finally nailed pdp
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by shamecurls(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
kassy777:
you forget the worst man Okon Abang who finally nailed pdp

grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op u never throw away ur black berry?dis ur apology is nt accepted till u buy another phone(iPhone)

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by bamikole07(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations the people's governor
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Progressive15: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratz,Akeredolu,the newly gov-elect. May ur tenure bring peace and dev.to Ondo people.
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by kassy777: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:

All thanks to Fayose, Wike, Sheriff and Jimoh for helping to destroy PDP. The margin would have been wider if not for there selfless service.
you forget the worst man Okon Abang who finally nailed pdp......
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by yusufabiola88(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
congrats Aketi
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
festboi:
This is the governor we have been waiting for!!!
Long Live OWO
Long Live Ondo State
Long Live Nigeria...

you forgot the ultimate!!

Long live Biaaaaaaffrraaaaaaaa

quote me and die..
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by kassy777: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rexnegro:
pdp is dead in South West Nigeria, in fact Nigeria as a whole sef. that part called pdp should better know that Nigerians are wiser now.
and afonja will remain slaves
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wailers quitelly hiding in shame

Always winning on nairaland and loosing the main election
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Rexnegro(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
haykinzz:
More pics below, don't mind my BlackBerry Q5 camera
no worry we go manage Am like that, for even sharing sef You don try reach. so thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:

Rather it's AFONJAs that will wail as Buhari has finally put a nail on your Jagagban,'s coffin, So has been relegated to Lagos Local Champion by his Fulani masters

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by shamecurls(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
omooba969:
Next stop...EKITI STATE. grin

Yes! After Ekiti is Anambra, Abia, Enugu then we do a top-over at Ebonyi. APC must claim the whole Eastern states at all cost.

We have to repeat same Ondo Mechanism in Anambra by presenting a non formidable candidate from the most marginalized ethnic strongholds. Enugu and Ebonyi just need a productive candidate to counter the present incompetent governor.

The rest re walkovers

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Progressive15: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations Ondo people
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by kassy777: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rexnegro:
pdp is dead in South West Nigeria, in fact Nigeria as a whole sef. that part called pdp should better know that Nigerians are wiser now.
and afonja will remain slaves?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by olasunkanmii(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Brick and Lace!
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by bamikole07(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
I congratulate u Barr. Aketi, more wisdom to take Ondo state to the promise land, once again congratulations
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by rukkyland(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
remember ur promises sir.

meanwhile check my signature and make some extra cool cash.
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Babsonigeria: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Let's wait and see, now we want campaign promises to turn reality... Congrats anyway.
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Ehen, na becos of mumu comment like dis i 4 book space, now listen very carefully.

Shame suppose to catch una small, every election in yoruba land must feature igbo, whether we dey or no dey, u must drag us into it.

U are suppose to be ashamed. Elections hold up north, no mentions of igbo or yoruba.

Election hold in the east, no mention of hausa or yoruba.

But everytime u hold election in SW, it is igbo this, flattthead dat. No type of racist derogatory comments that we dont hear.

Serious Xenophobia, (fear of igbo), yet u dont want Oduduwa republic. smh!

We dont give a fCCuck about the Afonja, all we are saying is that Buhari should not kill Nigeria two party system, which was the reason US and UK supported him.

Leave the SS/SE with their PDP. Dont try to rig any of our states as that will bring your government down.

FAYOSI YES, WIKE I DONT THINK SO...

"Our critics make us strong!
Our fears make us bold!
Our haters make us wise!
Our foes make us active!
Our obstacles make us passionate!
Our losses make us wealthy!
Our disappointments make us appointed!
Our unseen treasures give us a known peace!
Whatever is designed against us will work for us!"...Israelmore Ayivor

words on a marble. hehehehehehehe! cool

At least that old man Buhari will be laughing his arse off this morning.
We are happy to laugh with him as long as he knows any attempt to rig our divide will be bloody and bring down his government.
WHO WILL DELIVER THESE IPOBIANS FROM THEIR DELUSIONS?
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nathan2016: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
You just gave the best answer to that backstabber.... Always afraid of igbos.. especially the poor ones....because they know igbos are destined to be rich. even the governor elect married an igbo woman.... yoruba tribe is at risk of extinction with the way their rich men are marrying igbos, edo, delta......

waternogetenemy:

Ehen, na becos of mumu comment like dis i 4 book space, now listen very carefully.

Shame suppose to catch una small, every election in yoruba land must feature igbo, whether we dey or no dey, u must drag us into it.

U are suppose to be ashamed. Elections hold up north, no mentions of igbo or yoruba.

But everytime u hold election in SW, it is igbo this, flattthead dat. No type of racist derogatory comments that we dont hear.

We dont give a fCCuck about the Afonja, all we are saying is that Buhari should not kill Nigeria two party system, which was the reason US and UK supported him.

Leave the SS/SE with their PDP. Dont try to rig any of our states as that will bring your government down.

Our fears make us bold!
Our haters make us wise!
Our foes make us active!

In fact, i extend my congratulations to Gov Rotimi Akeredolu on behalf of all the flat-heads as u call us and dat includes ondo first lady.

We are happy to laugh with him as long as he knows any attempt to rig our divide will be bloody and bring down his government.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Chukazu: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
muyoge:
hmmmm,I no understand again o, people say Buhari from APC no dey try at all and una still dey vote for APC.

Na im be say we know say APC dey try, maybe some of us just like to dey make noise.

it is obvious they voted for the individual not the party.
Ak eredolu is a good man, besides there good people in APC and bad people as well, the same applies to PDP
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by emeejinsm: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
this afonja people self , slipry
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
waternogetenemy:

Our fears make us bold!
Our haters make us wise!
Our foes make us active!

In fact, i extend my congratulations to Gov Rotimi Akeredolu on behalf of all the flat-heads as u call us and dat includes ondo first lady.

[/s]

Shameless goat. When will the IBO or is it igbo man learn to mind his business. Imagine saying all elections are about them. Aren't you ashamed of your puck nosing? You even have the guts to say you book space waiting for who will tell you he truth. Eddiota. Go back, repair and developed your poverty ravished communities instead of claiming champion in another man's land.
You lucky say my church mind still dey. I for finish you.
Right ama set to watch EPL in my room, so no time for useless replies. Oye ara.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
muyoge:
hmmmm,I no understand again o, people say Buhari from APC no dey try at all and una still dey vote for APC.

Na im be say we know say APC dey try, maybe some of us just like to dey make noise.
Na that dullard Buhari himself no dey perform at all. Every week he's traveling to some foreign country in order to escape his responsibilities as a president of a recession riddled country. Remove Buhari and dat bastard CBN governor and watch magic happen.
Re: Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory by Chukazu: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:

Yes! After Ekiti is Anambra, Abia, Enugu then we do a top-over at Ebonyi. APC must claim the whole Eastern states at all cost.

We have to repeat same Ondo Mechanism in Anambra by presenting a non formidable candidate from the most marginalized ethnic strongholds. Enugu and Ebonyi just need a productive candidate to counter the present incompetent governor.

The rest re walkovers

unfortunately, the one single APC governor there, Okorocha is a "monumental failure " so whose track record are you gonna canvas for support?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Ogun Villages Again Over Herdsmen/Farmer Crisis / Kekere-Ekun Set To Emerge Nigeria’s Second Female CJN / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.