Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,607 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Foods That Prevents High Blood Pressure And Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods That Prevents High Blood Pressure And Diabetes (459 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Prevents High Blood Pressure And Diabetes by humphery6: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
high blood pressure is the pressure generated due to the circulation of blood on the wall of the blood vessels, and this may occur depending on the state of the body system. diabetes normally occur when their is high blood sugar level over a prolonged time, Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. http://www.geomedicals.com/diabetes-and-high-blood-pressure/
Re: Foods That Prevents High Blood Pressure And Diabetes by softMarket(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin the one my mom recomended for me when i got admission was

Anti-girlfriend cyrup! cool

takin it everyday will make ur acct bal last long!!! grin

it will also make u not to think much abt birthdays,gifts nd val.

A lot of boys dat dnt take dis anti-girlfend cyrup usually die of High BP a day to val's day grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Low Sperm Count / Health Info & News For November 2016 / Safety Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.