Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,068 members, 7,966,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nairaland What's Your Take On This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland What's Your Take On This (419 Views)

To The MODS In Nairaland, What Is Shady About MLM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland What's Your Take On This by jkrist: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
please Nairalander I don't know the right section I'm suppose to post this,but kindly bear it with me here or the mode should help me do the needful...

I've come to realise that majority(99%) of the rich,reputable,noble,great and respectable people that I've come across with, since I was given birth always put on 'eye glasses'...I just don't know their reasons-is it the cause of their eye problems or it is just the indirect way of proving about their reputations and respects...

I hardly see any reputable person with an admirable integrity not put on 'eye glasses'-pastors,politicians,doctors,lecturers,and even business men..

Please I'm just curious to know why.

Best regards.
Re: Nairaland What's Your Take On This by Onechancearmy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol. Well there is no hard and fast reasion for this. People who wear glasses usually because they suffer from one visual disorder or another (e.g myopia).
But there is also some research which shows that SOME (not ALL) people who wear glasses do so because they read above the normal reading rates of most other people.
Re: Nairaland What's Your Take On This by jkrist: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Lol. Well there is no hard and fast reasion for this. People who wear glasses usually because they suffer from one visual disorder or another (e.g myopia).
But there is also some research which shows that SOME (not ALL) people who wear glasses do so because they read above the normal reading rates of most other people.
Exactly my thought bro..Not in the case of business men/women...I thought they are only busy with their various businesses...Do they also read above the normal reading rates of most other people?

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Beneficiaries To Undergo Physical Verification / Agamahub's Business / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.