Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Recession Has Made Nigerian Men To Loose Erection !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Recession Has Made Nigerian Men To Loose Erection !!! (508 Views)

Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / How Recession Made Nigeria To Loose Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Recession Has Made Nigerian Men To Loose Erection !!! by IkpuMmadu: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
“When a man has a rest of mind ,he will get an erection” an adage from the Eastern part of Nigeria. This adage has come to be a fact ! With the ongoing recession in Nigeria today, sex industry has been affected and industry stakeholders are not finding the situation funny. Some has gone to various media platform to register their displeasure . Nigeria men seems to be losing their erection or at most becoming faithful.

The other at Abuja , I was discussing with my cab driver and he was telling me that “ the head girl and chairlady of the association of sex workers have lamented over the low patronage encountered,” From said.

Harsh economic realities on ground has affected virtually all sectors of the economy and sex tourism is part of this. With the way economy is heading (for consecutive three quarter) hotel and hospitality industry has complained if low patronage , and we know what happens in the hotels .

Today , rates have dropped. A contract with a sex worker that used to be ten thousand naira per night ,averagely at a popular spot at Allen avenue in Ikeja, Lagos . As of the time of writing goes for five thousand and seven thousand depending on the negotiating power of the man in question. On investigation with workers in the industry , we engaged one of them called Eunice. “ I stand here for some days and weekends, I must be honest with you, patronage has dwindled. I train myself and with the way the situation is going ,I don’t know what else to do” she said.

Industry watchers are saying that the tempo will pick up during the Yuletide season and that if the new year. How this will happen is yet ascertained. But, the Nigerian sex industry is valued over one billion per annum, which includes clubs, brothels and massage parlour. Though not documented due to the country’s position on sex industry.

https://etimesafrica./2016/11/27/how-recession-has-made-nigerian-men-to-loose-erection/#more-2960
Re: How Recession Has Made Nigerian Men To Loose Erection !!! by dunkem21(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Your moniker though cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Recession Has Made Nigerian Men To Loose Erection !!! by PDJT: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
I still don't understand why this oldest industry hasn't been legalized in order to contribute to govt. revenue.
Is it the hypocrisy of the Nigerian man?

Biko kedu ihe jį nkįta öwü?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Your Ex / Any Female Looking 4 A Place To Spend The Xmas In Calabar Should Call Me On / Give Credit To Your Ex'es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.