Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... (5697 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Make Money Without Looking For Referals / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by dubai4eva: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
vayne:

If you wish,I can throw an open challenge to you,let's prove who needs mmm more!!
You spent someone's money,even if it's #1000.
Criminal!
STFU
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by vayne(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
dubai4eva:
STFU
Accomplice,GTFO
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
vayne:

If you wish,I can throw an open challenge to you,let's prove who needs mmm more!!
You spent someone's money,even if it's #1000.
Criminal!

You obviously need it more loser....you've been ranting on it since like it's some masterpiece you innovated while intellectuals are changing the world through palpable achievements.

You're a hypocritical loser. Get lost.
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by vayne(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
themodernman:

You obviously need it more loser....you've been ranting on it since like it's some masterpiece you innovated while intellectuals are changing the world through palpable achievements.

You're a hypocritical loser. Get lost.
Go and sin no more.
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
vayne:

Accomplice,GTFO

Accomplice kwa?

Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
vayne:

Even if it's not related to mmm,what gives you the right to spend someone's money?
You claim you have a legitimate business you do,yet hungry and starving,poverty is written all you,mmm is not a business but donation.
A common criminal is what you are,nothing more!

You have never been involved in a real business else you won't spew the trash you wrote up there....business is too complicated for people of your myopic reasoning, you can only vank on what your little brain understands which is your donation.

People in business know what risks are. Life is full of challenges but real men like us face it squarely while cowards like you run to MMM. Even the bereaved has understood their error but you're here still yapping like a deranged goat because MMM don do something wey you no fit believe for your lifetime sey you go experience.

Na your type go even carry MMM testimony go church sef.

Loser.
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by egopersonified(f): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why will people use others' phone numbers and account details without informing them first?

1 Like

Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
egopersonified:
Why will people use others' phone numbers and account details without informing them first?

That was the error dude made cos he believed I was more than that and won't do such a thing while my temporary brokeself also never knew it was from his quarters...

Serious mix up! I just dey laugh myself for where I dey...cos I bin think sey na miracle.
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by epistleNow(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
egopersonified:

That's what is called fraudulent practice.

1 Like

Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
epistleNow:

That's what is called fraudulent practice.

Lols... e never reach dat level bro
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by epistleNow(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2016
themodernman:

Lols... e never reach dat level bro

Okay oh, if you say so lol
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
vayne:

Go and sin no more.

Foooolish goat. How is MMM treating you?

Can you see how fooolish you are?
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chop MMM money, burn MMM money, MMM is a cheap scam
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by Gwan2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
With BVN in place..it will be very unwise of anyone to spend or squander any money that just jump into his account.......Seriously bro if na my money, I go codedly trace your root harm you, no be only you get problems, mine could even quadruple yours, your only saving grace go be if ur power pass my power....and by power I no mean muscles.
If I were in your shoes...I go make agreement with the person to get a small share of the money which the person had by himself agreed to give you by the sms you posted
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by cj1900: 4:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Pele oo
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Gwan2:
With BVN in place..it will be very unwise of anyone to spend or squander any money that just jump into his account.......Seriously bro if na my money, I go codedly trace your root harm you, no be only you get problems, mine could even quadruple yours, your only saving grace go be if ur power pass my power....and by power I no mean muscles.
If I were in your shoes...I go make agreement with the person to get a small share of the money which the person had by himself agreed to give you by the sms you posted

It's obvious you think I'm as crooked as you are but just pretending. It's unfortunate the youth of nowadays have decayed to this level.
It's no wonder people have accepted Nigeria's fate that its beyond redemption.
I'm really hussling to repay the dude his cash and by October ending all things being equal I'll pay him in full and add extra 10k for the troubles. I don't burn bridges when I'm at fault. We'll still both be best of friends cos we'll drink over a bottle of beer after I've repaid him back but ryt now I'm still avoiding him cos he doesn't understand my predicament at all. I won't too if I were in his shoes so it's all good.
Not everyone is crooked. For me to take all this pains explaining myself shows I've got a conscience. You & I know a crooked person wouldn't go this far but things are very hard ryt now as you & I know.
It's well.
Re: Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing... by themodernman: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Gwan2:

And if you like goan mistakenly send money into the account of someone very badly in need of it...That's d day all this your gragra will calm down. I'm sure peeps like you no go even pick call...una fit even deny ownership of the account sef after doing the needful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read / Bitclub Advantage / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.