Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari (545 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by TruthNigeria(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ondo Election: The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has congratulated the winner of the Ondo State Governorship election Olurotimi Akeredolu (SAN). Tinubu in a statement made available to news men said that the time has come for all the aggrieved members of the APC to come together saying that “I appeal to all party members including those who have been disaffected from the primary until today to come together for the good of our party and it’s progressive ideal

He also hailed President Muhammadu Buhari, John Oyegun the national leader of the party, saying his stature and dignity has helped to guide ‘the APC to another victory that should advance the progressive aims of the party and the people.’ The statement reads in part “Following the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) with regard to the governorship elections in Ondo State, I extend congratulations to Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN on the outcome of the election and for his perseverance and persistence in seeking that office,” he said in a statement he personally signed. “I must also congratulate the people of Ondo State for their generally exemplary conduct on election day and for demonstrating their will to shun the regressive politics of yesterday by returning to the progressive brand of politics that has been the trademark of the people of that state. “I congratulate all party members in the state, particularly the party leadership in the Southwest. “Finally, I must express profound congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari, the national leader of the party, whose stature and dignity helped guide the APC to another victory that should advance the progressive aims of the party and the people. “To all the people and parties in Ondo, your election has been had and held. Now is the time that all must work for the continued development, prosperity and peace of your state and our beloved country. “I appeal to all party members including those who have been disaffected from the primary until today to come together for the good of our party and it’s progressive ideals.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/ondo-election-tinubu-hails-akeredolus-victory/
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Lajet: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu is now very humble. The fear of his masters Northerns is the beginning of Afonjas wisdom. If he do nonsense he will be deal with. he have no option

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by domopps(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
The game changer...

The nightmare of PDP

The dethroner of their hero.....

The bobagunwa 1..........

The ezegburu of bourdilon ....

Jagaban 1!

Cheeers
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by odiereke(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good move by Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
I love people that just accepts defeats and move on.Hope this is one of those moves sha.Nice one Jagaban of Africa.
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Success and friendship moves side by side.May God make me and those interested in being successful successful even before this year runs out.I strongly believe Success I'd already ours and it'll last forever.
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by ibadanfinest(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
I am beginning to believe in those that think there is conspiracy somewhere.
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by HonAdefe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Baba dey fear... the fear of pmb.. the begining of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari by Grundig: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
I pray tinubu takes a back seat now.

He may be humiliated even further should he.try to pull a stunt again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area / N200m For Ex-govs Can’t Get A House In Banana Island – Okonoboh Speaker EDHA / Why Igbos Are Defecting To APC - Emma Enuekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.