Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC (424 Views)

Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m / Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by Hollicom(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2016
This Picture Sends A Chill Down My Spine: The Gathering of the Vultures....

Atiku, I distrust. Fayose, I dislike. Aregbesola, I remain indifference because he is a proxy of the Jagaban.

APC is gradually being shredded and going into tatters. I beg the president to be more assertive and play more politics.

The gathering of the vultures is to feed on the carcasses of APC. President Buhari mustn't allow APC to go the way of PDP.

Baba must rescue the party from those goons exhibiting unhealthy sense of entitlement, the Aso Rock cabal.

The gathering of the vultures can never be for any good. 2019 on my mind.

Just Scribbling My Thoughts.

1 Share

Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by samincredible44(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Op when u turn pete edochie wey u just dy use proverbs.anyway pdp and apc are d same thing
Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by dunkem21(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku baba cheesy
Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by QuotaSystem: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Just after Tinubu has fallen back in line and is now calling everyone disgruntled and factionalized by the Ondo primaries to return to the APC fold in order to strengthen it for further conquest, someone is mentioning irrelevancies like Fayose (who is next on the list of targets) and Aregbesola who is Tinubu's shadow.

With this Ondo win, APC is only going to wax stronger with greater unity of purpose. Take that to the bank.
Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by orisa37: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Ondo is already in the net: use Aregbesola skilfully to grab Ekiti. Atiku will die a Schemer.He doesn't trust anyone.
Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by softMarket(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2016
APC and PDP are the same !

its just that some people graduated from small Lie's to. maximum Lie!

but its not paining me cool

how can someone say that he will make $1 = #1 and we believed

1 Like

Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by Atiku2019: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: The Gathering Of The Vulture Is To Feed On The Carcasses Of APC by Abeymills(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2016
For ur mind now bubuhari d dullard master n author of poverty n recession should arrest atiku n co abi?

(1) (Reply)

N2 Billion Is Declared Missing From Rivers State Government House / . / Investigations…facts, Lies And How Okorocha Allegedly Corners State Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.