Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Is Nigeria's Future ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nigeria's Future ? (597 Views)

When Buhari Finally Restructures Nigeria! (future Pic) / Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu / My Worries About Nairaland And Nigeria’s Future. (NL Is Dividing Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nigeria's Future ? by Ak4ril(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
Is it the youths that will take Nigeria to its promise land or the "old cargoes" ruling us. It is obvious that the "old cargoes'" administration has only changed Nigeria from bad to worse. As a new leader gets into power, we tend to prefer the regime of the former administration which we bitterly complained of while he was in power. Hence, the old cargoes have failed.

What makes me ponder the most is that the youths are not better off, if you ask any youth that if he becomes Nigerian president today, what will he do? his first answer will be that his family will become rich, no more suffering in his generation, , This has shown that nobody is ready to really serve this country.

WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO? cry
Re: What Is Nigeria's Future ? by toshacer: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
which youth are you talking about
Re: What Is Nigeria's Future ? by yeswecan(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
Nigeria Obama is coming soon. Watch out
Re: What Is Nigeria's Future ? by Ak4ril(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
yeswecan:

Nigeria Obama is coming soon. Watch out
I can't wait for that.
Re: What Is Nigeria's Future ? by WilyWily: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
On Your Tents Each Tribe

(1) (Reply)

Governors Back Their Kinsmen On Deregulation / Do You Support Deregulation? / Deregulation: Expect Fuel Price Hike – Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.