Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper (29815 Views)

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper by dumie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Toke has serious self esteem issues
Yes she has deep low self esteem and Maje rides on it.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper by Blessograo(f): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Kemi Olunloyo has just blasted Toke Makinwa over the outfit she wore to her On Becoming book launch.

According to Kemi, this Toke Makinwa's dress was "Chrissy Teigen Slutty" and her stylist should be FIRED immediately! Again, young ladies in Nigeria look up to Toke and 90% are already sex workers who have no idea how to secure a decent job like hers.

Read what she wrote below:

Toke Makinwa's dress for a... let alone HER OWN book launch is totally inappropriate.

For the kind of year she's had with the disastrous video urging young women to be promiscuous--have a one night stand, kiss a stranger and revelations in this book about Maje Ayida making her do a sex tape, seeing his own sex tape with the mistress and was
pressured to bleach due to low self esteem because Anita the mistress was fair and half Lebanese, she should have dressed more conservative to the event.

I'm sorry Toke, I'm a feminist but keep things real. I have to slut shame you. This dress was "Chrissy Teigen Slutty". You did NOT need the high slit!

Without the slit you would have been a GEM in that outfit. Your stylist should be FIRED immediately! Take lessons from my letter I wrote you earlier this year. Advertisers and sponsors are watching your brand. 2017 has no space for this. Young ladies in Nigeria look up to you and 90% are already sex workers who have no idea how to secure a decent job like yours.

Even fashion crazed Linda Ikeji whom I've ripped for years will not dress like this to her own book or launch event. Good luck on the book. Hopefully this post pushed up the sales. Always focus on the bigger picture. Controversy is good but make it classy not trashy! This dress belongs to the Headies or my cousin Darey's #LLAM red carpet.

You agree with Kemi?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-toke-makinwa-over.html
Kemi's signature is that she always says read the letter I sent to her victim personally or she lies she made a personal interview with her victims. Still waiting for a an evidence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper by seenter84: 3:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Most women have lost their sense of direction
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper by ceeceeuwa: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Is it this pesin that is talking?
Abeg help me ask o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting / Checkout Davido In Igbo Traditional Attire (photo) / Beyonce Pics In Nigeria Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.