Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih (22813 Views)

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Ugosample(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
correctguy0900:

Fool. Asia crisis hit korea hard such that in 1997 she relied on aid from the west including Germany US etc. Food from aid donors was distributed to school children because of hunger. Korea embarked on massive economic reforms when President Jung Dai was elected in 1999. However, according to economists, korea economic turn around was such the world never experienced before. The currency to dollar was almost zimbabwean dollar. Up to 52 billion dollars was borrowed from international institutions to help work on the economy. one of my professors here is a Korean. We gist about it sometimes.

Read about it blocked head baboon. Goat

Of course I know about the Asian financial crisis, as I studied economics, so you are educating the wrong person.

In 1999 Nigeria was neck deep in debt, ruined and left to die...

You remember the debt forgiveness a few years later because the useless country could not cope?

Never in the past 30 years was Nigeria richer than Korea, admit your error and move on, instead of throwing insults like the little child that you are
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Ugosample(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
correctguy0900:

Fool. Asia crisis hit korea hard such that in 1997 she relied on aid from the west including Germany US etc. Food from aid donors was distributed to school children because of hunger. Korea embarked on massive economic reforms when President Jung Dai was elected in 1999. However, according to economists, korea economic turn around was such the world never experienced before. The currency to dollar was almost zimbabwean dollar. Up to 52 billion dollars was borrowed from international institutions to help work on the economy. one of my professors here is a Korean. We gist about it sometimes.

Read about it blocked head baboon. Goat

Besides the GDP per capita of south Korea in 1999 was $10,432
While that of Nigeria in 1999 was a paltry $299.34.

How in the heck can Nigeria in that state have more money, or be in a better shape than South Korea

Let's get more specific now.
The population of South Korea in 1999 was 46.22 million people and multiplying that by $10,432 you get = $482,167,040,000 as their GDP for 1999.

For Nigeria on the other hand, the population in 1999 was 119,800,000 and multiplying that by $299.34 will give you = $35,860,932,000 as the GDP in 1999.

So how can Nigeria even have more than South Korea

Even when South Korea was in a mess, they had a higher reserve than Nigeria.
When you now talk of the stock of wealth in both countries, South Korea as small as it is has, had and will forever have a higher stock of wealth than Nigeria, but educating you is a waste of time because its obvious you don't know anything, and your parents are wasting their money training you.
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Ugosample post=51459910]

Of course I know about the Asian financial crisis, as I studied economics, so you are educating the wrong person.

In 1999 Nigeria was neck deep in debt, ruined and left to die...

You remember the debt forgiveness a few years later because the useless country could not cope?

See let me tell u. Am not here to teach u about korean economy. Although is important to tell you and educate u about ur quack economic memory. I repeat, the total some of resources both vision and the invisible (stolen) in Nigeria during that asia crisis till 1999 before korea borrowed 52 billion dollars was more than Korea's. Therefore most countries in Asia (late developers) korea, philipines, malaysia, indonesia, Thailand etc were at same per as many Africa countries. Infact Nigeria was giant compared. It was after the bail out they had more.

The point is most developed and developing conutries in asia today started their development programs same time as africa including nigeria. Which was inline with imf and world bank standard. Remember SAP by Babagida in late 80s and 90s. Although not all aisan countries emerged victorious, nigeria is not to be compared even with the poorest of these late developers. Why because of corruption and people like u clap for them. Sadly, if Nigeria continues with this same pace of development, not even in the next 300 years would it be regarded as developed. I.e, ut great great great grand children will rely on America's aid to treat malaria and continued to be malnourished like u.

Trust me, i dont feel the recession, just sad because the views my people hold shows this shame will continue for centuries. They have raped u back and front and that of ur generations include ur brain which suppose to be ur only possession
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ugosample:

Besides the GDP per capita of south Korea in 1999 was $10,432
While that of Nigeria in 1999 was a paltry $299.34.

How in the heck can Nigeria in that state have more money, or be in a better shape than South Korea

Let's get more specific now.

Ok. What else does Korea have apart from steel, and electronics , automobiles.
Tell me what we don't have in naija. Nonsense
The population of South Korea in 1999 was 46.22 million people and multiplying that by $10,432 you get = $482,167,040,000 as their GDP for 1999.

For Nigeria on the other hand, the population in 1999 was 119,800,000 and multiplying that by $299.34 will give you = $35,860,932,000 as the GDP in 1999.

So how can Nigeria even have more than South Korea

Even when South Korea was in a mess, they had a higher reserve than Nigeria.
When you now talk of the stock of wealth in both countries, South Korea as small as it is has, had and will forever have a higher stock of wealth than Nigeria, but educating you is a waste of time because its obvious you don't know anything, and your parents are wasting their money training you.
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by omolami: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Aneni should find another lies to tell please. An old man like him still on this path of destruction.This his story is not even palatable. How can someone jail you because you are rich.It is foolishness to say so and to media such fallacy. ANENI IS TOO OLD TO THINK STRAIGHT NOW..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Jesusloveyou: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
We all know tha Buhari is a tyrant
a tyrant to political criminals, to those corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Ugosample(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=correctguy0900 post=51460732][/quote]

Your points hold water in the 1960s and early 1970s
That was when Asia and Africa was on the same level.

I agree with that...
But from the late 1980s downwards, because if foolish policies and criminal leaders like Mobutu, IBB etc, Africa fell way behind and Asian tigers were far ahead.
And from the 1990s, They were not Africa's mate again, simple and short.
Saying Nigeria was rubbing shoulders with Them in 1960s is right, but in the 1990s is a fallacy.

I got your point tho
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
So this man who is believed to have colloborated with Thief Obasanjo to make N750bn (in today's money) vanish from the ministry of works between 1999-2003.

Could be said to have been:

Imprisoned by disciplined Buhari 1984

Freed by crook IBB 1985

Employed as Works Minister by Thief Obasanjo 1999

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by elopee3000(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
martineverest:
senile old fool....we uromi people of edo state spit on u
i think u sound eke nja
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by mayorchelsea(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
bionixs:
IF YOU EVER BY THE WAY YOU ARE GOING, YOU MAY NOT LIVE UPTO HALF OF HIS AGE
It's the reason why you had to curse him?If you ever by the way you are going, you may not live up to half his age.Annenih na your papa?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by awoluyi(m): 2:14am On Nov 29, 2016
One of the books I will refuse to read is "My life and Nigeria politics" authored by Chief Tony Anenih. Why? He is an ex-police man and a retired politrickian!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by berrystunn(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
frubben:

Check the meaning of wealthy and influential den come back and quote me.

No need...
Because you did not get the message...

Age is a number in some cases...
Re: Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
SaiAtiku2019:
But You Also Blocked Atiku From Becoming President In 2003. Karma Is A Bitch.
this is the best hour for atiku the abysmal failure of buhari lead government is and understatement..the lives of Nigerian citizens has been on a steady trajectory down ward from the high cost of fuel from 89 to 145 to rice from 8500 to 20000 bread from 200 to 400 how can this be a positive change despist the citizen waiting for almost two year that we are farming locally but the bumper harvest have been recoreded and prices are still hitting roof now they are blaming people buying in mass for export ....this persons have been exporting Nigerian execess grain for hundered of years,how many officer have been killed in action since he assume office ,a hole battalion was overan by bht with over 85 troop missing in action....the government has failed
atiku show canvass support from the east and south south a block vote will come from there to revenge Jonathan lost ...hunger and lack of appointment from the northwest and lack of true progress from tinibus camps and the south west he will have a clear road to aso rock ....baba has lost touch with reality..this the best time pls tell atiku he must not wait ....trump has won ,gambia president has also lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi / Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.