Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,906 members, 7,912,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

A Clarion Call To All Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clarion Call To All Women!!! (462 Views)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / If Not For This Reason, All Women Will Be Prostitutes / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To All Women!!! by Destined2win: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Friday last week, I was at a wedding reception in Benin city, I would say it was simply a parade of different shades of artificial facial colours-make ups. It was a horrible sight. Pretty girls turned to monsters due to make ups. I couldn't even sit close to any because I was repelled by the heavy load they carried on their faces.

Please I beg you ladies, try to live like Alicia keys who has abandoned make ups and is loving it, or better still, apply make ups scarcely. You wont believe how beautiful you look when you have no make up on your face. Personally I am turned on by natural-looking ladies. Here are 5 solid reasons why you should be more natural;

1. Your facial skin remains fresh and natural

2. If you see women who applied make up sparingly while young, they age gracefully while those who lavished kilograms of makeups on their faces age horribly

3. You look more attractive.

4. Your natural confidence level grows tremendously

5. You are most likely to hook up with a man who is real and takes you for who you are.

Say no to horrible looking faces in the form of make ups!!!

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To All Women!!! by herzernIsHere: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

NIL / I Need Friends On BBM / Happy Birthday Sweettoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.