Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court (833 Views)

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by zinachidi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
A woman, Aderonke Ojediran, on Monday,
approached a Grade C Customary Court, Agodi-
Ibadan in Oyo State, to seek for dissolution of her
five-year-old marriage with Oyeleke Ojediran, for
allegedly comparing her with goats. Ojediran also complained that she was seeking
for divorce because Oyeleke had refused to pay
her bride pride and had been
threatening her life.

Another reason for the divorce, the plaintiff said,
was the lack of care for the only child of the
union. She told the court that “ I packed out of my
husband’s residence in 2013 when I could no
longer cope with the bad characters of my
husband.” According to her, sometime in 2013, her
husband brought goats inside their sitting room
and compared her with the animals, saying she is
the same as the goats. “He used to beat me and had been careless about
my welfare and that of the innocent child we
have. In fact, I am tired of the marriage and I
don’t want to die young.

“To make the matter worst, he refused to pay my
bride price, instead, he turned me to a punching
bag and treated me as he wishes,” she added. The woman further prayed the court to allow her
to take custody of the child for proper care. The defendant, who admitted that he brought
two goats inside the sitting room, explained that
he compared his wife with the goats because of
her bad attitude. He also agreed with the divorce suit, alleging also
that the plaintiff’s troublesome way of life was
responsible for his hypertensive health condition.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun,
then declared the marriage dissolved. He said “having listened to the evidence of both
parties, it is clear that there is no more love
between the couple and they should go their
separate ways as they stand unmarried. “Custody of the only child of the union is to
remain with the plaintiff and the sum of N3,000 is
awarded against the defendant on monthly
basis, being money for the upkeep of the child.”

Lalasticlala

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/husband-compares-goats-wife-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile .. See my signature
Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
He did not pay bride price and you're seeking divorce before you leave him. I'm not understanding o. Did he take you to registry without your family or how?

If he did not marry you properly, you don't need divorce to leave him abeg

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by MrsMurphy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by steppin: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
South West and divorce are like bread and beans.
Small fight, woman don carry her load run comot.
Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by OldBeer: 2:11am On Nov 29, 2016
steppin:
South West and divorce are like bread and beans.
Small fight, woman don carry her load run comot.
Yes ke!
Our women are liberated, they don't take shît from any man.
Who wants to come and go and die in one useless marriage?
Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by steppin: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2016
OldBeer:
Yes ke!
Our women are liberated, they don't take shît from any man.
Who wants to come and go and die in one useless marriage?
Liberated indeed! Sorry excuse for sleeping around and running away from their marriages.
Liberated my assz.
Re: My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court by YUNGLURD(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
The defendant, who admitted that he broughttwo goats inside the sitting room, explained thathe compared his wife with the goats because ofher bad attitude grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm confused / Mom Writes Brutally Honest Tribute To ‘stay At Home Moms’ / Exclusivelly For Nigerian Ladies: How To Make Yourself Beautiful For ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.