Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (1871 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 29, 2016
This is what it mean, you are detached maybe you're over worked or stressed or bored. So all that has sapped your energy am assuming you work a stressful job. Welcome to the club.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by lhawarl1(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2016
RoyalGoat:
It's not a joke bro.
Oh! Really? Sorry, you get testosterone?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Sociopathic tendency... You just have to learn how to get attached. Don't let it bother u cause u can't switch it on overnight
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Fidecoo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
RoyalGoat:
Hey guys, I know this may sound unbelievable but it's something happening to me.

It's been more than two years, close to three that I have been having this inability to be emotional, be it mutual or personal. At first I thought it was just for the moment but being two years now I'm beginning to exercise some concerns. I literary don't feel attraction to the opposite sex, I mean I don't feel anything at all.

I sincerely don't know why I'm like this, I know a man should be able to express conditional and personal feelings towards that one unique and exceptional person, and since I can't, the question I ask is this:

"What could be wrong with me?"

Lalasticlala and farano, you guys might want to help with this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Try To Be Clean At All Cost! / The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans / The Curves On This Lady Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! ( SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.