Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria (2895 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Akeredolu To Buhari: "Sack Magu Now, Over 1,001 People Can Do The Job" / FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by ojimbo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Your opinion is required
After my assessment on who exactly had the capabilities to take Nigeria to its greatness.
I strongly believe we had two candidates who possesses that intergrity and willingness to do that
(1)EL Rufai: many people might find it difficult to understand this man ways of leadership but he is what Nigeria and Africa need to take it to it's greatness
I was followinghis Abuja transformation when he was the minister of FCT, if he had listen to much complains of Nigeria, we may not have the Abuja we had today but he insisted and brought it to its level. Following his recent policies in as state government, i must confess I have dreamt so much to have this man as the president of Nigeria one day
(2) Peter Obi: I refer to him as the man of integrity. Followed his moves when he was the governor of Anambra state, even when he alone fought the corruption breeding in anambra state and won all his case in court. He is a very intelligent man, he knows the right time to make approach
I know I have no access to communicate to this two people but I am using this media to plead to them to come out and join hands to save this country. I believe so much in them
Let them work together as president and vice. Time to make nigeria great
Elrufai and peter obi 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
ojimbo:
Your opinion is required
After my assessment on who exactly had the capabilities to take Nigeria to its greatness.
I strongly believe we had two candidates who possesses that intergrity and willingness to do that
(1)EL Rufai: many people might find it difficult to understand this man ways of leadership but he is what Nigeria and Africa need to take it to it's greatness
I was followinghis Abuja transformation when he was the minister of FCT, if he had listen to much complains of Nigeria, we may not have the Abuja we had today but he insisted and brought it to its level. Following his recent policies in as state government, i must confess I have dreamt so much to have this man as the president of Nigeria one day
(2) Peter Obi: I refer to him as the man of integrity. Followed his moves when he was the governor of Anambra state, even when he alone fought the corruption breeding in anambra state and won all his case in court. He is a very intelligent man, he knows the right time to make approach
I know I have no access to communicate to this two people but I am using this media to plead to them to come out and join hands to save this country. I believe so much in them
[/s]
Fuckëry

11 Likes

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Caselessness: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wetin be Peter obi?

3 Likes

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by mamatayour(f): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Una don start again ba? As Una impose bubu for our head dey give us opposite of change. You guys would sit in one corner and be postulating shit

3 Likes

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
@OP, I don't want to say that you reasons like one whose brain have been infested by bed bug.

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by ojimbo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:
@OP, I don't want to say that you reasons like one whose brain have been infested by bed bug.
you have option, why not list them and stop insults
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Opakan2: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
kellyshuga has anyone told you you're beautiful?

sorry to bother you but you foinee
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by ring7(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rev fr Mbaka should come and lead we (Nigerias)
David Oyedepo will be the vice.Period.

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by id911(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wake up! We currently have an extremist in power and the country is full of bloodshed and hunger but you are still talking about another extremist called hell rufai? Tufiakwa
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Atiku2019: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku we know

3 Likes

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by yarimo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
The only 2 people that can change nigeria are ALI MADU SHERIF for president and BURUJI KASHEMU as vice president grin

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Which weed did you take?..ukwuani or oshogbo?
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by BelloBisolaTaib: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
It is oshogbo weed ooo
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by 1Rebel: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
1stolax:

Fuckëry

a truckload

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by riddler4real(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
ojimbo:
Your opinion is required

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by investnow2013: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2016
El-Rufai that is Struggling to govern Kaduna State you want as Nigeria's President , You must be joking!!!.Do You Want Ethnic and Religious War as happening in Kaduna State In Nigeria!!!. God forbid!!!....Please Pray that Nigeria will Survive this present govt first before another clueless govt!!!. Peter Obi is tested and can govern Nigeria very well!!

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by lightbulb: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2016
For me, El-Rufai I can consider but Peter Obi, not an option. He made a mess when was a governor for 8years. couldn't deliver upto 30percent of what his predecessor Ngige did in 3yrs. Kidnapping was at the peak then in his state compared to any other state in nigeria. Couldn't construct roads to mention a few. For me (1) col. Buba Marwa (2)Akinjide- SAN (3)Dr.Alex Ekwueme (4)Dr.Ngige (5)FAshola-SAN only that he is alittle too rigid.---when Marwa was gov of lagos, he controlled robberies(banks, homes ,market etc). Area boys extortion and raids. All other insecurity with "Operation Sweep". Constructed and dualized roads e:g the popular 'ikorodu road' created little incentive that empowered d unemployed.like the popular keke napep also known as keke-marwa. For over 15yrs now that keke has been a source employment and liveliihood to some. And even small and medium scale businesses use it a dispatch ride. And it keeps helping.now tricycle virtually runs in every state.( 2) akinjide-san is not tribalistic. Owns a chamber in uk. And helps innocent nigerians with their law cases abroad no matter your tribe. Only that he is old now (3)Dr.Ekwueme who created an educational foundation that sponsors hundreds of nigerians regardless of ethinicity.he was a leader in nigeria that became poorer after leaving the office as vice president. Only that he is too old to lead. (4)Dr.Ngige andd (5)Fashola-SAN are both okay only that Dr. Ngige doesn't hhave the influence yet and Fashola(SAN) is a little too rigid.

1 Like

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2016
One man's point of view.
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by mightyhazell: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Abeg keep ur change. The one we enter,we neva return

4 Likes

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Umennajiego(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2016
lightbulb:
For me, El-Rufai I can consider but Peter Obi, not an option. He made a mess when was a governor for 8years. couldn't deliver upto 30percent of what his predecessor Ngige did in 3yrs. Kidnapping was at the peak then in his state compared to any other state in nigeria. Couldn't construct roads to mention a few. For me (1) col. Buba Marwa (2)Akinjide- SAN (3)Dr.Alex Ekwueme (4)Dr.Ngige (5)FAshola-SAN only that he is alittle too rigid.---when Marwa was gov of lagos, he controlled robberies(banks, homes ,market etc). Area boys extortion and raids. All other insecurity with "Operation Sweep". Constructed and dualized roads e:g the popular 'ikorodu road' created little incentive that empowered d unemployed.like the popular keke napep also known as keke-marwa. For over 15yrs now that keke has been a source employment and liveliihood to some. And even small and medium scale businesses use it a dispatch ride. And it keeps helping.now tricycle virtually runs in every state.( 2) akinjide-san is not tribalistic. Owns a chamber in uk. And helps innocent nigerians with their law cases abroad no matter your tribe. Only that he is old now (3)Dr.Ekwueme who created an educational foundation that sponsors hundreds of nigerians regardless of ethinicity.he was a leader in nigeria that became poorer after leaving the office as vice president. Only that he is too old to lead. (4)Dr.Ngige andd (5)Fashola-SAN are both okay only that Dr. Ngige doesn't hhave the influence yet and Fashola(SAN) is a little too rigid.

Are you from anambrains state?
Maybe u should Google the states with best road connections then come back and comment.
What about the educational system
Or the financial reserve obiano is using like he keep it there.
Take time and research things before u come here
Even the success of obiano is as a result of peter obi hardwork.

3 Likes

Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by angeltolly(f): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
With the way people post junk these days, sometimes you just need to admit that the NCC directive on data plan may have a good side after all. Take this op and his post as an example sad

Atiku2019:
Atiku we know

Atiku celebrated his 70th birthday this year. By 2019 he will be 73 years. Let us keep recycling them, doing the same thing always while we expect a different result since we all want to be childish.
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by Chukazu: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:
[s][/s] Fuckëry
cool albeit.. mockery
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by jamislaw(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
yarimo:
The only 2 people that can change nigeria are ALI MADU SHERIF for president and BURUJI KASHEMU as vice president grin
lol.......this two combo will sell and turn Nigeria into drug farm land.
Re: Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria by lightbulb: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Well as a matter of fact I lived in the govt house at aroma close to unizik junction in awka for 11yrs doing by business. So I have facts. All the roads from eke-awka to mbaukwu,nibo,ekwulobia to abagana, abatete, new parts,awkuzu. Even the new flyover at unizik junction was done by Ngige. I don't want to sound bias but even obi owed us for 7months until obiano came in to pay. Ngige got a proposed site in OBA for an international airport b4 he left.because Anambarians aren't together , Delta took the oportunity. now they have an international airport in asaba. He didn't do anything in security that is why obiano is demolishing uncompleted structures used as hideouts used by criminals.however I am not trying to argue or impose the fact on u. Believe whatever u want to believe, Its ur right.

(1) (Reply)

Enviroshade / Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... / The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.