Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,960 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (846 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by alaoayomi: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Morenikeji, a 42 year old woman who comes from a wealthy family got married to Dotun 12 years ago. But unfortunately the marriage was childless. Apart from coming from a wealthy home, Morenikeji also has a very good job, while Dotun is just a civil servant. About 8 yearsago, Morenikeji decided to buy a land and informed Dotunabout it. Dotun suggested that they should buy the land inthe name of the child they hope to have one day. They agreed on a name and bought the land with the name, andMorenikeji built a very beautiful house on it. That was how Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy many other prop
erties in the name of the unborn child.Dotun died in a car accident 2 weeks ago, and Morenikeji got the shock of her life when a woman came for the burial with 2 children that belongs to Dotun. The first childis almost 9 years old, and he bears the name Dotun gave Morenikeji's unborn child. The same name on all the properties which Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy.Dotun's family are now trying to claim all the properties from Morenikeji. FRIENDS, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD SHE DO This is a true life Story.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Get a veeery good lawyer and battle it out in court

Hopefully, Dotun is rotting in hell Wicked man
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wat sort of nonsense is that?

Who told d oda wife Dat landed properties were bought in the unexistent child's name
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
Wat sort of nonsense is that?

Who told d oda wife Dat landed properties were bought in the unexistent child's name

Methinks it was a scheme between Dotun and d oda wife
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

Methinks it was a scheme between Dotun and d oda wife
and why would the woman agree to name landed properties with an unfamiliar name first without consulting her lawyer.

Well she should involve a lawyer first.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
She's been married to him for 12 years and she didn't know he was married? Abg...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
and why would the woman agree to name landed properties with an unfamiliar name first without consulting her lawyer.

Well she should involve a lawyer first.

That's why only a lawyer can undo this
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by chigoizie7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
If it is so obvious and glaring that she can't get the house, let her set it on fire simple.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Mimzyy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked"
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mimzyy:
Hi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 2dice01: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
when poverty is on 5G
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Splinz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mimzyy:

That's humans for you.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by mofeoluwadassah: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Buh dis is sheer wickedness sad
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by vchykp(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
she should take the children as hers, she should allow them feel free with her ànd stay with her until they are grown enough to take over the property, till then she will know how to handle the situation
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by d4guy: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
chigoizie7:
If it is so obvious and glaring that she can't get the house, let her set it on fire simple.
grin bad ass
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
I will set fire to that mofo ...then pass rumours that human remains have been found there
Then leave!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Sandra23(f): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2016
alaoayomi:
Morenikeji, a 42 year old woman who comes from a wealthy family got married to Dotun 12 years ago. But unfortunately the marriage was childless. Apart from coming from a wealthy home, Morenikeji also has a very good job, while Dotun is just a civil servant. About 8 yearsago, Morenikeji decided to buy a land and informed Dotunabout it. Dotun suggested that they should buy the land inthe name of the child they hope to have one day. They agreed on a name and bought the land with the name, andMorenikeji built a very beautiful house on it. That was how Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy many other prop
erties in the name of the unborn child.Dotun died in a car accident 2 weeks ago, and Morenikeji got the shock of her life when a woman came for the burial with 2 children that belongs to Dotun. The first childis almost 9 years old, and he bears the name Dotun gave Morenikeji's unborn child. The same name on all the properties which Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy.Dotun's family are now trying to claim all the properties from Morenikeji. FRIENDS, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD SHE DO This is a true life Story.

Go to court. It'll be an easy win too as you have no business with Dotun's other children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by StarBukola(f): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2016
never trust any man 100% even if it ur husband. always watch out for urself. she is a fool for doing that,buying properties all in name of unborn child,i mean who does that y shouldn't she just buy it in her name, after all it her money, that's y I don't like joint account. well let her go to court

(1) (Reply)

I Declare War!!!!!! / How To Last Longer In Bed For Men (A Must Read) / Abuja Clubs With Fine Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.