Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). (524 Views)

CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
THANKSGIVING: Give Jehovah God Glory And Share That Great Thing HE Did For You This Year(FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!).

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour; Jesus Christ. This is the season of Thanksgiving for Christians and Churches the world over.

So I believe it is the right moment for us, Christians to look back and reminiscence on that or those great miraculous deeds; deliverances, provisions, breakthroughs, interventions, healings, open doors, favours, salvations, leadings etc, that our God (Jehovah Yahweh), mercifully did for us this horrible hard year.

For me; I was going around a market near my place earlier today, after coming out of a malaria attack, that made me thought of death. For days my mouth was very bitter and I was having this heavy headache and fever.

But all of them cleared miraculously today. And as I was walking around the market, seeing people hustling making money and are happy. With this quiet cool kind of gentle pre-harmattan breeze blowing, I didn't know when I muttered "God this life You gave is so good, its just that Satan is trying to kick us around!"

That's when the thought of opening this thread came to me, so we can give our God THANKS for His great miraculous mercies.
For the Holy Bible says:

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness" Lamentations 3: 21 - 23 KJV.

So am thanking and glorifying God for His mercy in keeping me alive today, in the land of the living. And for not being one of those people that came into this year but didn't go out. It shows He has not done with me yet. It shows He has not given up on me.

THANK YOU JEHOVAH! FATHER I WORSHIP YOU! LET YOUR NAME BE GLORIFIED FOREVER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! AMEN!

Please share yours, if you appreciate Jehovah God this year.

SEASON'S GREETINGS!! HALLELUJAH!!!
AMEN!!!!
Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Edwinmason(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
i graduated from higher institution without any carry over.....no extension....thank you jesus
Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by sholay2011(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
I got a good part-time job I did not technically apply for. Glory to God.
Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Edwinmason:
i graduated from higher institution without any carry over.....no extension....thank you jesus

Wow! Great! I thank God for your breakthrough. smiley
Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
sholay2011:
I got a good part-time job I did not technically apply for. Glory to God.

Hmmm! Wonderful! Jehovah God is Great! Still in the business of doing miracles. cry

1 Like

Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
.Testimony.

see ehn, I don't know the kind of mercy God has been showering but this mercy is too much ,Way too much that i can even explain (not complaining, but acknowledging).

i'd just made this a brief one, the grace He has shown right from the day I was formed is not even enough, but i just thank Him for His good and wonderful things so far.

Am not better than those that have made a deal with death, or those who are in the asylum. Am just this ordinary dust God has been keeping.

I have been going to and fro (from my Ikorodu to town planning way) to write Exams , but nothing absolutely nothing had hindered me, not even an headache stopped me from doing what was meant to done.

*Many died mid-year but I didn't partake in the exercise of eternal journey.
*Many took ill and are yet to recover, but here I am bouncing and healthy
*alot had plans for this year but died @ the account of plans.

I JUST GIVE WHOM WHO HATH GAVE LIFE TO ME THE GLORY. He deserves it.
More stable Health, peace and birthday to come..
Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
royalvalentine19:
.Testimony.

Wow! that's great!
Re: Give Jehovah Glory Share Great Things HE Did For U This Year(CHRISTIANS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please give it up! To Whom its due, even our God Jehovah!
Don't just view!
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Dead After Stampede At T.B. Joshua's SCOAN / Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? / What Is This Pastor Doing! OMG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.