Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,234 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) (47630 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Mendelssohn(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
The second largest phone market in Nigeria after the popular computer village? It's not the size of the market or the quantity of phones being sold there. Ekiti that is largely populated by Okada riders and market women would possibly not patronize high quality phone businesses. Most of the shops there are filled with Nokia torchlight phones. If you wanna know the secret of Ado ekiti, kindly visit when unad is not in session.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by silverspringle(f): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Man wey sabi!
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by DNA9(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
letsbet:
This is disrespectful to the marketers and all those present in the event.

Can u tell us how
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by modupe2: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gbam!!!

letsbet:
This is disrespectful to the marketers and all those present in the event.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Tremor007: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fayose is now my man.

I remember when he called Tinubu a Yoruba leader some weeks ago,and this shows he has respect for elders.

For this,I will not bash his Tai Solarin/NYSC White dressing.
Are you stylishly shifting from this direction less poverty-inducing APC government? Let's know now publicly before its too late to pretend.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by letsbet(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
DNA9:

Can u tell us how

If you are invited to an event for instance a wedding, and you dressed very casual, lets say, you put on a short and a T, dont you think its disrespectful to the host? or you got invited to deliver a speech at an event and you dressed very casual, automatically it means 'you dont really care about the event to the extent of dressing up properly or formally.

that's my opinion tho.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by paschu: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
How many of the guests were dressed corporately? You simply are super clueless on EFFECTIVE and INFLUENTIAL leadership.

GudluckIBB:

.......But I can't imagine Arnold Swazenigger, the governor of carlifonia dressed like this!
Dressing like this will chase away foreign investors.
Its a pity.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by richidinho(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
MeAboki:
LOL, I only saw an unchained mad dog in short knicker and face cap holding a microphone.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by mercytripletz: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
letsbet:

If you are invited to an event for instance a wedding, and you dressed very casual, lets say, you put on a short and a T, dont you think its disrespectful to the host? or you got invited to deliver a speech at an event and you dressed very casual, automatically it means 'you dont really care about the event to the extent of dressing up properly or formally.

that's my opinion tho.

Mr man, that's a market... market...... Because u want to go to the market, u ll now wear suit abi?

Besides, Fayose dresses well to important places.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Solari8(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
people will comment not minding where he is coming from or where he is going at least he was there and was not represents.fayemi will never attend such an occasion
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by validstar1: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Funny man..for those condemning his dress code, if it was mark or bill gates dat dressed like this I'm sure u will praise them 4 being humble. Tho I'm not his fan but when will we Nigerians free ourselves from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by AfroBlue(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
>>> 6. The governor said a day must be set aside for sanitation.

Sanitation should be a daily behavior trait. good, clean habits are practiced 24/7, both in the workplace and at home.

and the market association or governor should hire some maintenance and janitorial staff for the property.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Abbeyme: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wearing shorts to an official meeting is just absurd. Its a no no

But what about the dustbins in front? Are they decorations?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by advocatebaba(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool The egotist named a market after himself - smdh cool
IF HE HIS AN EGOTIST AS U DUMBLY CLAIMED, HE WOULD AV DRESSED MORE DAN UR BEST DAY ON EARTH... E DIDNT NAME D MARKET AFTA HIMSELF, HE BUILT IT ND PEOPLE DECIDED 2NICKNAME D MARKET AFTA D BENEFACTOR, MIND U D MARKET WAS BUILT DURING HIS 1ST TENURE WAY BACK TO 2005... HOP U WIL FIND IT INFOMATIV

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fayose don dey test run his prison clothes. The thing fit am well
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by lereinter(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
who did ekiti people offend
to deserve this kind of man as governor...
i pity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by lereinter(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
checkout this kind of statement from a governor

"I brought that bank(Access Bank) to make life easier for you, did I ask you to contribute money? (No). I gave #2.1m to the ministry of Water resources to run a pipe directly from waterworks to the market, we are only awaiting connection. I didn’t ask you to pay for all these, you are the ones doing business and making profit in that place but I say I want a market that is well kept, you can't take that away from me, I will keep closing that market until you get it right..

ekiti is in trouble....
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by drehdinho(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:

.......But I can't imagine Arnold Swazenigger, the governor of carlifonia dressed like this!
Its a pity.

You people should grow or better still find a way to be wise. Is it the dressing that makes a good governor? Set of people like you are the root cause of the problems Nigeria is in today. They won't face reality, it's irrelivances they will be facing. Rubbish!
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Majorking66(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
when it comes to business, anything can go.
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by EEZe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
he looked like a prisoner grin
make him catch you
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by Annivers(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
You guys are not seeing what I am seeing... This man lives a simple life.. ....enjoy your life and be simple... ______prouldyEkitiBoy_______
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Its a pity.
mugu
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
fayose is the one and only legitimate jagaban of south west. tinubu is an apprentice to fayose.. hoha
Re: Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) by micochid(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
not suprised recession affects evryone[color=#770077][/color] grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.