Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Mmm Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Help (2084 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please I'm an MMM participant I GH 272k from my account but I was matched with a fraudster who uploaded a fake evidence of payment!and I have not gotten alert since saturday the scammer uploaded this picture I tried calling the number is switched off even his guider's number is off.
I have written to support and I Have upload my statement of account from my bank!please wat do I do nxt?
How long will it take for the matter to be resolved?
Am scared I heard it can stay up to 2weeks to a 1month?
What do I do nxt?
Please guider's and experience MMM participants please advice me!
Dts D fake teller

From the teller he doesn't v up to 100k u can see it! Number switched off I don't thk D motive is to pay me

Re: Mmm Help by feldido(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just chill, you'll be paid... The sender only did it to buy time. If he doesn't pay u, upload ur stamped statement of account in the message chat box and CRO will confirm you if he doesn't respond.
Re: Mmm Help by Bellfun(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Get in touch with your guider!

And do not confirm anything until money is paid into your account..

Thereafter,you can follow the poster above advice!...

Surely you'll get your money!
Re: Mmm Help by PMPhoenix(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
I got something similar during my last GH, from a diamond bank user, I feel diamond bank has issues with its online transfer service, got delayed for two days, most fake POPS I've seen are from diamond bank users, you should get your alert tomorrow or so, the sender would have to look for an alternative means to pay you, keep trying to contact him/her, write to the CRO if he/she doesn't cooperate
Re: Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
feldido:
Just chill, you'll be paid... The sender only did it to buy time. If he doesn't pay u, upload ur stamped statement of account in the message chat box and CRO will confirm you if he doesn't respond.

That's wt my guider said on saturday ryte now he is speechless
From the teller he doesn't v up to 100k u can see it! Number switched off I don't thk D motive is to pay me
Re: Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
PMPhoenix:
I got something similar during my last GH, from a diamond bank user, I feel diamond bank has issues with its online transfer service, got delayed for two days, most fake POPS I've seen are from diamond bank users, you should get your alert tomorrow or so, the sender would have to look for an alternative means to pay you, keep trying to contact him/her, write to the CRO if he/she doesn't cooperate

Re: Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bellfun:
Get in touch with your guider!

And do not confirm anything until money is paid into your account..

Thereafter,you can follow the poster above advice!...

Surely you'll get your money!

Yes I will but how long do I av to wait.......
Re: Mmm Help by nurez305(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
That is a big fraudster, his motive is to fraud you and not to buy any time... thank God you notice it, he is trying to play smart, he screen short transaction that he has not confirm... don't know what is going on with this people uploading fake pop on mmm now
Re: Mmm Help by chuksmad(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
feldido:
like how many hours it takes to confirm uploaded teller before it turns to yellow question mark
Re: Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
chuksmad:

like how many hours it takes to confirm uploaded teller before it turns to yellow question mark

I v reported to CRO since afternoon no report!my guider said it tks up to a month
Re: Mmm Help by tonex2: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is nairaland Mods anti MMM? they celebrtate bad news abt MMM but supportive news are quiclky deleted

i saw a very nice article abt MMM i bookmarked it and came back to read it only to be be told that it has been remove not once
abeg make una no ban mee oo grin grin grin grin

My MMM Prayer 2016

-==>Father lord don't let me be paired with any Oloriburuku person that would waste 48 hrs of my life.

==>Prevent me from any akoshibero that will upload fake POP for me.

==>Touch the hearts of those that I pay to confirm me on time.

==>Open the eyes of CRO to always see my ticket on time.

==>Lead me not into temptation to PH what I don't have at the moment.

==>Forgive all those Guiders that their number will never go and touch their heart to do the right thing.

==>Father never let MMM crash, let it last till the second coming of Christ.

==>Bless Sir Mavrodi and grant him Long life.

*God Bless MMM Nigeria*

1 Like

Re: Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
PMPhoenix:

Dz was uploaded on saturday
Re: Mmm Help by emekelnigeria: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2016
uckennety:
Please I'm an MMM participant I GH 272k from my account but I was matched with a fraudster who uploaded a fake evidence of payment!and I have not gotten alert since saturday the scammer uploaded this picture I tried calling the number is switched off even his guider's number is off.
I have written to support and I Have upload my statement of account from my bank!please wat do I do nxt?
How long will it take for the matter to be resolved?
Am scared I heard it can stay up to 2weeks to a 1month?
What do I do nxt?
Please guider's and experience MMM participants please advice me!
Dts D fake teller

relax the proof of payment looks legit, that amount you are seeing is his actual balance. is that your initials and real name
Re: Mmm Help by feldido(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2016
chuksmad:

2 days
Re: Mmm Help by feldido(m): 5:55am On Nov 29, 2016
uckennety:

That's wt my guider said on saturday ryte now he is speechless

Patience my guy, chill everything will be fine... Don't create panic please.
Re: Mmm Help by PMPhoenix(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2016
uckennety:

Don't confirm him, I believe he would pay, he's just trying to buy time, most fake POPS I've seen are from diamond bank users, I think their online service is faulty and more often than not dissapoint, wait him out a little, maybe till 12 pm then you can write to the CRO under support and upload your bank statement in the write up ok?
Re: Mmm Help by Jamez122: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2016
He would pay or you will be rematched
Re: Mmm Help by uckennety(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2016
emekelnigeria:
relax the proof of payment looks legit, that amount you are seeing is his actual balance. is that your initials and real name

Yes dts my name
he didn't confirm d transaction
Re: Mmm Help by ibgbasky(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sm1 shd come to my rescue oooo. How many days Wd it take b4 am matched wit sm1 else cos sm1 upload fake teller and I av reported to support but no reply and d owner of d money has been on ma case making me look like a liar. I called d number of the sender bt d guy deny registering on MMM, guilder's fone is switched off soo confused nw
Re: Mmm Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
ibgbasky:
Sm1 shd come to my rescue oooo. How many days Wd it take b4 am matched wit sm1 else cos sm1 upload fake teller and I av reported to support but no reply and d owner of d money has been on ma case making me look like a liar. I called d number of the sender bt d guy deny registering on MMM, guilder's fone is switched off soo confused nw
you could have confirmed him and let d sleeping dog sleep undecided
Re: Mmm Help by basadenet: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Do not panic, write to support, stating what happen and upload the fake teller and be rest assured that,
they will blocked and you will be paired with another person. no cause for alarm.
Re: Mmm Help by tboyO2: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pm me to join get help worldwide ,I'm eating it big .Mmm is ...... grin

Re: Mmm Help by seighapaul(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
That screenshot was doctored and edited. Zoom in and examine the dark black writings against the blurred background image. DONT CONFIRM HIM BUT INSTEAD REPORT THR CASE TO CRO but make sure ur stamped bank statement is ready for upload.
Re: Mmm Help by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
seighapaul:
That screenshot was doctored and edited. Zoom in and examine the dark black writings against the blurred background image. DONT CONFIRM HIM BUT INSTEAD REPORT THR CASE TO CRO but make sure ur stamped bank statement is ready for upload.
where is my money seighapaul angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Sure Banker Way To Become Rich In 2017 / Another Whatsapp Ponzi Scheme Fails / What Business Can I Do With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.