Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Expressing Love: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expressing Love: (757 Views)

Did Native Africans Not Kiss When Expressing Love In Pre-colonial Times? / Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria / My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expressing Love: by cloud411: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2009
how do y'all feel about expressing love on facebook via status or other means or are you the type that leave your relationship strictly out of facebook.i have a friend who wont even comment on the partners pics much more the status while another friend's status is constantly about the partner and love.guys do you feel special when your lady dedicates a status to expressing her love.and ladies does it make you feel special and do you appreciate when your partner expresses his love on his status
Re: Expressing Love: by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Expressing Love: by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2009
Ehmmm. . .my facebook status is strictly out of bounds for relationship blah blah blah. . .If I wanna express my love to him I can do it in private! cool

As for comments on his pics. . .I also do not do it. . .If I like a pics of his I either click the like button or tell him in private. . .that's about it! cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best? / Cowards You Can Now Woo Ur Dream Girl / The Reason Some Girls Stay Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.