Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud (11694 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by niyi123: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

60% of Nigerians never believed they'll ever vote for a Buhari in 2015 wink

Yes they voted buhari, because most youths do not know much about him and only depend on what they heard about him and most of those who were familiar with his administration in the eighties acorded him a man of integrity. But Atiku own is totally different, because, he is well known and have no goodwill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Tculest: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The funny thing is that.. It seems when corruption and stealing is mentioned.. The south west comes to play.

If u ask me, I think this admistration is anti-southwest and anti-pdp but few people can sense it. Its not about the fight againt corrruption but a fight againt rival from a specific ethnic group.

I can tell you Obanikoro has been compromised and guess who are sufferinf the most in the admistration dispensation politically...

The south west.. Corruption is now your household name.
. Flat head boy. We south west dont like supportin currupt pipu,unlike ipob,curruption is in their blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by sweetgala(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

One Dansuki..15 west..use ya sense...
The money was shared to almost all PDP leaders.

I'm waiting on you to list them all

You also need to ask yourself the question - are the said individuals innocent

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Tculest:
. Flat head boy. We south west dont like supportin currupt pipu,unlike ipob,curruption is in their blood
Curruption indded maybe you are living in Antartica
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Tculest: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Yello1:
Nothing can happen to fayose in 2018, d worst is to direct him to return money. In d first instance he wasnt d one that looted d money, someone only gave him money which dey later claimed was a looted fund.
. U dnt knw Buahari,u can neva abuse a soldier man and go scot free,and Fayose has been doing dat b4 election,he said Pmb wil die and d man kept quiet witout sayin anytin and u tink he wi go scot free. Pmb wil neva 4giv im

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Yello1(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Someone just gave him 4.7 billion naira?

Chai, Nigerian youths are shamelessly gullible and more corrupt than their tormentors.
u are entitle to ur opinion anyway and i wont trade words but i guess 4.7b is different from 1.2b.
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Omeokachie: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2016
EFCC is flying a kite
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by GMBuhari: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
nwabobo:

I wonder how some of you reason walahi. Still talking about election loss almost 2 years after.

If you are not ashamed that the government you helped elect has brought Nigeria down to its knees, then you have no shame at all. #scumsoftheearth

Tell you mother in the Lord Corrupt Mrs Patience Mumu Jonathan to return our $175M donation from the offices that done exist and the $20M donated to her dead mother which she was supposed to use to buy an heavily Benz to bribe Angel Michael in heavenly hell

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Izonpikin: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
Hahaha! Flatheadinos that's a new one!
Thunder fire supporters of corruption!
that means thunder go fire you too since you also support corrupt individuals(your own corrupt loved ones).. grin
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by seunayeni(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
why is obanikoro acting like a rat right now, and I used to like this guy, so becos they promised u soft landing...u now want to snitch at pple whom u wined and dined together Man up and Face ur charges on ur own and stop snitching around.Moral of story Be careful of Friends sad
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by nwabobo: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:

Idiota was election the comment or was I just relating it to why you flatheadinos hate Buhari?

Tell you mother in the Lord Corrupt Mrs Patience Mumu Jonathan to return our $175M donation from the offices that done exist and the $20M donated to her dead mother which she was supposed to use to buy an heavily Benz to bribe Angel Michael in heavenly hell

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Olaolufred(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Lure fayose to what?

To APC or what?
How some people supports evil surprises me.

Its a pity

Those who supports evils are known to come from one corner.

You know them.

Cameroun is on the east of Nigeria.

You may choose to checc them out.
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by almarthins(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

60% of Nigerians never believed they'll ever vote for a Buhari in 2015 wink

That's a lie. I think you probably new to opinion polls. Only in the south south and east can relate to this faint statistics.
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Olaolufred(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

One Dansuki..15 west..use ya sense...
The money was shared to almost all PDP leaders.

I know a value that still stick to us as yorubas.

We do not hail leaders who betrays our trust.

We dont defend them neither.

If 1 million politicians from yoruba land took that blood money from dasuki, they must all be punished.

EVIL IS EVIL not because the man is from a place or another.
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Elbowroom: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
IykeChukz:
Is this toothless EFCC guys sleeping at all? Always keeping awake to see how to lure Fayose...

Please let him concentrate on governance...

You're always welcomed as soon as he leaves office.

Is fayose handicapped? Or did they disturb him?
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Elbowroom: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The funny thing is that.. It seems when corruption and stealing is mentioned.. The south west comes to play.

If u ask me, I think this admistration is anti-southwest and anti-pdp but few people can sense it. Its not about the fight againt corrruption but a fight againt rival from a specific ethnic group.

I can tell you Obanikoro has been compromised and guess who are sufferinf the most in the admistration dispensation politically...

The south west.. Corruption is now your household name.

Leave am, we like am like that
When they come to your Eastern part, you can start defending looters like you all do
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin grin are you God?
forget... Atiku can not rule Nigeria.. it is easier for another northern to rule than him.
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by Urahara2: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin grin

Keep dreaming
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by bluaero(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2016
modath:

Bros you & your "iam4atiku" moniker are not enough for this endeavour, tell him to open his loot vault & contract more people cos you can only do so much..... it's sure failure though but "hope" is a beautiful thing.. smiley

So you still have mouth after your god tinubu the miscreant has been colossally disgraced grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro To Testify Against Fayose Over N4.7bn Fraud by jamislaw(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
SillyMods:

Stop wasting your own time. Atiku has no electoral value in Nigeria's politics.

If you doubt me, check his past attempts at the presidential elections.

It is easier for OBJ to become president again than for Atiku to smell Aso Rock.
who told you that? How many times did your President Buhari contested?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Receive Any Salary For Eight Years As Sokoto Governor – Bafarawa / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ / Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.