Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 (6363 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
mKc9ET:
2017 budget?
What of 2016 budget ist being completed or have they shared the money?

Abeg they should first give account of 2016 budget we are no more gullible
Guy are not smiling.
They are still padding it..u suppose to know that they studied padiology na.
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by LoveMachine(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2016
2017 will be a blessed year for us all CHI KWADO! YAGAZIE!
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by IamThrive(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2016
I pray and hope that this meeting helps to resolve this economic downturn by the end of this 2016.
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by PhysioJay(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, through The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has ordered all telecommunications service providers to increase the cost of internet data with effect from the December 1.

A call to MTN Customer Care line, 181, confirms this, as an auto responder informs customers clearly on what is to come.

The responder says: “Dear customer, please be informed that from the 1st of December 2016, all MTN data plans will be changed in compliance to NCC directive to all operators, thank you.”

In such a time like this, this news is not good enough for now because the nation is already experiencing recession, implementing this directive will only make life harder for Nigerians.

This is sad, NCC believes that this is one of the ways they can generate revenues for the Government. They know that we can’t do without buying data… so they decided to mandate all Telcos to increase their data price… hmm!

Nigerian Government through its agencies should not make life harder for Nigerians! Don’t be surprise that beginning from December 1st 2016, N1000 will only get you 500MB of data. The data you normally get 3GB for N1000 before will be history.

In short, all MTN users should call 181 self-help service number to listen to this announcement which will take effect from 1st of December. Other Network are working on theirs lowkey.

This is sad, but we shall overcome!
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by WizBLANCE(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2016
President Buhari will..... Am i the only one that saw that line? Of course not but why am i picking on it? Because from now to December a lot can happen including the missing of the so called budget. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by amakaffy: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Can't we use the whole 2017 national budget for MMM and boost the economy within 1 month...ok bye...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by qualitylux(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2016
i thought it wil be on December 1 as presumed by the legislature; how come it's now december 6...
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by solaadeyele(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2016
2017 Budget? Wat is d inflections of 2016 Budget to Nigerians
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by degamemaster(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2016
LordAdam:
Buhari is MORE CORRUPT than OBJ, Yar'Adua and GEJ combined.

I'll tell you why:

On May 20, 2015, GEJ approved the 2015 Budget. The budget was 4.5 trillion naira.

On May 29, 2015 (9 days later) Buhari was sworn in.

In December 2015, Senate approved 0.57 trillion naira supplementary budget.

In total, Buhari received N5 trillion naira in 2015.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On May 6, 2016, Buhari approved the 2016 Budget. The budhet was 6 trillion naira.

On October 25, 2016, Buhari requested for an additional 1 trillion naira supplementary budget. [Considering that the Senate only reduced the main budget from 6.08 to 6.06 despite the public outcry, it's almost certain that Buhari will get this extra 1 trillion in December].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In total, between May 29 and today November 29 (18 months--1 yr and 6 months), Buhari has received N11 trillion naira.

My fellow country men and women, aside the

1. N150b monthly wage bill for FG employees (N2.7 Trillion)
2. The N2.5 trillion for debt servicing (in 2015 and 2016)
3. Budget for National Assembly (N150b in 2015 and N115b in 2016 - N265b in total)
4. Budget for Judiciary (N73b in 2015 and N70b in 2016 - N143b in total)
5. Release of N200b for road construction (whether all that money actually went to the contractors, nobody knows).

Which is a total of 5.75 trillion;

What did BUHARI and his merry band of "touch-not-my-anointed" looters use 5.25 trillion naira for?

You cannot have INTEGRITY without ACCOUNTABILITY.

Yet, this VERY CORRUPT man that used 16 SANs to quash a court case requesting for his certificate (when he simply could just dust a copy and provide it in court or release it in the public domain like Obama) is attempting to borrow $30b (N9.5 trillion as at today with official exchange rate) WITHOUT AN ECONOMIC PLAN.

This same UNEDUCATED RIFF-RAFF wants to present a budget in 7 DAYS time, when the 2017 MTEF and FSP that should guide same budget has been lambasted by the National Assembly, high-profile economists, and every right thinking NIGERIAN as been "UNREALISTIC," "NOT TRUTHFUL," and "STUPID."

How can you present a budget when the MTEF and FSP are not being debated on the floor of the Nat'l Assembly (they were sent to a special committee to check through it before it would come to the floor of the House)?

So, this fantastically corrupt Buhari who cannot give account for over N5T, the billions of loots already recovered, cannot provide an economic blueprint for a $29.9b loan, cannot provide a holistic and realistic MTEF and FSP wants to hurriedly bring another N6T budget (most of which will be sourced by borrowing) and Nigerians are just looking at him like hypnotized people.

No president since 1999 has been this FINANCIALLY RECKLESS, ECONOMICALLY INEPT, and SHAMELESSLY CORRUPT!

Shame on the 15 million people that foisted this disaster on 180 million hardworking Nigerians.

-Lord
God bless you bro. Even though you may not have gotten it 100%, at least this have given insight to the man on the street on how disastrously corrupt this daura idiot is. Shame on those that brought this calamity on us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by gloryman91: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
This government have lost track, inaugurate board members.
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by kings09(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Ofcos na. They r all hiding under d so-called buhari's integrity(wch d man has lost) n d recession thing.
eleojo23:

Something tells me that massive underground looting is going on in this administration.

Well, we shall know for sure where APC leaves power.
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by Boyooosa(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2016
Okundaye4:
Buhari abeg open door make I tell u something.
Buhari: I will not open the door, i perceive anger in your voice grin
Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by General2COAS(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
amakaffy:
Can't we use the whole 2017 national budget for MMM and boost the economy within 1 month...ok bye...

Re: Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 by nixt: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari Buhari Buhari....... .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lies APC Told Us About PDP 16years Rule / Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts / NNPC Allays Fears On Ikeja Gas Leakage, Depressurizes Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.