Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? (512 Views)

Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? by biaframustcome: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2016
I hear the Nigeria Army is launching their very funny sounding operation python dance in Ala Igbo, Ala Chukwu goziri, The land of Ndigbo (ancient people )

Are they trying to scare us from our homeland?

Are they trying to inflict on us the poverty that is ravaging other parts of the zoo?
Think of the palm wine tapper who makes enough during the Christmas celebration to take care of the family throughout the year.

Think of the subsistent farmer whose whole annual income depends on the festivity sales.

Think of all the land transactions.

I say without mincing words that economic activity in the south east in December to January is bigger than the rest of the country combined.

Buhari's government should please tell us what the so called operation python dance mean. Their is no room for instability in the holy land of Ala Igbo home to Ndigbo (ancient people )
Re: Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? by biaframustcome: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Your contribution is highly appreciated
Re: Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
I recuse myself from contributing, Im not sure I will be a unbiased contributor.

However, I feel its important i offer one or two words.

By time operation python disco is wrapped up, some of the finest 14yr old Ibo girls would already be in a irreversible marriage to muslim clerics up North.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? by dunkem21(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? by biaframustcome: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
I recuse myself from contributing, Im not sure I will be a unbiased contributor.

However, I feel its important i offer one or two words.

By time operation python disco is wrapped up, some of the finest 14yr old Ibo girls would already be in a irreversible marriage to muslim clerics up North.

If you work hard, I am sure you will find a beautiful Igbo girl of marriage age to marry. No need to seek for your underage girls

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Trying To Keep Ndigbo away from Their Blessed Homeland? by zendy: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Forget Buhari. All he gas done is launch one military operation or the other (using ridiculous sounding names) all over Nigeria and none of them has been.successful at achieving anything.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Plan Is To Tax And Bleed Nigerians To Death — Fayose / Your Land Or Your Blood. / 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.