Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,904 members, 7,902,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People (58597 Views)

Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by joey150(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2016
76 people lost their lives not 25.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by toffyz(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2016
N.B : No death has been officially confirmed yet.

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by flistyl(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
So sad.....so upon all the nonsense prayer wey them give to jehovah lord el shadai, he still decided to crash their planes just like he allowed his son be slaughtered and crucified by the romans, allowed jephtah sacrifice his daughter, allow John the Baptist be behaeded as a birthday gift and allow Africans be enslaved by the whites.
I think jehovah is the devil and the devill is the true lord and saviour.

you no wise

3 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by castel428: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
sh*t! RIP. Hope Neymar is not inside
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Worksunlimited: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
So sad.....so upon all the nonsense prayer wey them give to jehovah lord el shadai, he still decided to crash their planes just like he allowed his son be slaughtered and crucified by the romans, allowed jephtah sacrifice his daughter, allow John the Baptist be behaeded as a birthday gift and allow Africans be enslaved by the whites.

4 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Charlesdock(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
Mehn your stupidity is top-notch. Who told you they prayed to a certain God? Must you even comment when you see that you have nothing meaningful to say but bring up religious issue here.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Tyocsyn: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
So sad, may God grant them eternal peace. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by adedehinbo(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2016
eleyi o gidi gan ooo, I wont ve to wait for their match again to claim my money from bet9ja cos its the last game am waiting for but anyway my condolences to the club
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by sekundosekundo: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

I cant remember the last time I heard of plane crash in Nigeria.

Credit to our past Aviation Ministers

• Olusegun Agagu
• Babalola Borishade
• Kema Chikwe
• Femi Fani-Kayode
• Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi

Special thanks to CHIEF FEMI FANI KAYODE for grounding JIMOH IBRAHIM'S flying coffins he put in the market for Nigeri
ans.

The flat chests of AFONJA, the haters of truth will come for your head.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by adegeye38(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
Oyibos have used our brains and sold to us a fake God to use our brains and control it.
Give a man science and he can conquer the world but give him religion and fantasy conquers him
The level of your ignorance is alarming!!!!

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by nizetee: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:

I recommend you read "The black book" by tsirk susej (jesus Christ spelt backwards making it anti christ grin To further boost your coconut grin download it for free and enjoy. But only for you and your likes and not for Sheep of Christ nor Slaves of Allah for they are the headache of the world.
tikaboo.com/library/Kitabi.pdf

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Hyinkar97(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't know if it is a coincidence but two days ago, I had a premonition something like this was going to happen. A plane crash involving a football team. I'm terrified right now
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by sekundosekundo: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
Oyibos have used our brains and sold to us a fake God to use our brains and control it.
Give a man science and he can conquer the world but give him religion and fantasy conquers him

I will take you and your scientists serious any day you travel to the SUN. I know that God ALMIGHTY will melt you their. So if you say that there's no God, travel to the SUN.

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by val15: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2016
So sad
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by foody(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2016
RIP to the departed may the Lord give the families the grace to bear this tragic loss. Death will keep performing it's duties cos three things no one knows are: when, where and How we will die. So I advice you to give your life to Jesus before it's too late. Cos the life that is already given can not die.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by MtuMsuper: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
How sad, they were so good, i watched many of their matches via streaming. Let's wait for official statement from Brazilian aviation authority before blabbing.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by ebenholer(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
U don't seem to have of what u are saying brother, and beside so such heresies have been scripturally predicted.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Ezzyk94(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Chai embarassed
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Hillarie(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
clap for yourself!
For your mind now, you don talk sense...
smh

2 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Santiago5(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
Mr. Man. See you are the most ever ranked foolish , ignorant and stupid man i v ever cross part with on social network. U abused ur creator? Nosense prayer u said isn't ? U r a fool. So u want nonsense to bear fruit? I forbid u this day oh fool

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Santiago5(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
Mr. Man. See you are the most ever ranked foolish , ignorant and stupid man i v ever cross part with on social network. U abused ur creator? Nosense prayer u said isn't ? U r a fool. So u want nonsense to bear fruit? I forbid u this day oh fool.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by PaulIdu: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
coldgate:
This is so tragic. Now, I have a phobia for flying. This is a huge loss.

Everytime I watch aircraft investigation I also get serious phobia for flying but how man go do
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by engrsyer(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Last time I checked you have a psychological disorder that has no cure and considered as your fate in this world.
themosthigh:
I am so sorry for the loss of memory. left for me I will go and drown in Lagos lagoon.

May the souls of the departed rest in the bosom of the Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by ocshap: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:

all I think you need is JESUS.....

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by jumpandpas(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
This just one of the reasons why i said that Atheists have lost it. Cant you see how childish you sounds. You said u believe in science and not God and the aeroplane ur scientists builded developed fault and crashed you didn't see anything wrong wt dat but God. Honestly you are a confused person.

4 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by donefesco(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
https:///xoG9Pl Click to see exclusive photos
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by Trybes(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
@themosthigh I wouldn't bother to quote your senseless post. Simply put you don't know what you are writing. Even if you were an atheist must you madly write this.
As a free will adult if you recklessness or by chance plunge into water your father somewhere should be blamed right. I can see you lack basic reasonings.
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by perfecti(f): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
this is sad!
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by sosexy4u(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PAECE
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by oruma19: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
fool!

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by phemmie06(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Go and ask Pharaoh, ask the Midianite, they will tell you more. Jephtha never sacrifice his daughter. God is calling on you
Re: Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People by pumpy007(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
themosthigh:
what are you smoking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.