Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? (4964 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Befriending Partner's Ex. / My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by NeroPapas(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Oro buruku!!!  shocked

Where me i go dey when e go be say na my house remain for ram to sleep

Never will it happen and if it happens behind me, that woman is off to her parents house. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by maedan(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
Death tongue to the very idea cheesy cheesy. Even if I'm safely in the same house to keep watch tongue. That girl would prefer to sleep under the bridge than dare face my wrath by thinking of staying when I'm away/around. Stranded indeed.
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by debest1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
i would if she is stranded and needs a place for the night,
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by platinumnk(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Stop throwing cheap shots because i don't need to write a 500 page essay to explain my position for you to know that we were all created different and unique.

Pharoh, what are u talking about I was talking about a picture Stilly posted in another thread, I wasnt trying to insult anyone.

Apologies.
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by tboy1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yup i can . . . no big deal cool

@ platinumnk
can you rotate ur pic clockwise . . . i nearly broke my neck
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
No fecking way. They may have drugged my drink so that I will pass out into a deep sleep and they will do the do even on top me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by marcover: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
i will allow him/her but it depends on condition
and i will make sure am lying on top of her all night long
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
marcover:

Now this got me cracking up! grin grin grin

@topic

Were all the hotel rooms in the whole city fully occupied? undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by beelyjay45(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Why should I or my spouse allow d past to ruin our present and future so the answer is a simply NO, not even paying for any hotel bill period
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by stiyke(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
marcover:

grin grin ride on bro ,
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Pharoh: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Pharoh, what are u talking about I was talking about a picture Stilly posted in another thread, I wasnt trying to insult anyone.

Apologies.

Jesus! shocked sorry i thought you were referring to me when you replied stilly , i know you not to be someone like that but i just got carried away.

Apologies please sad

Ebonyeyes:

No fecking way. They may have drugged my drink so that I will pass out into a deep sleep and they will do the do even on top me cheesy cheesy cheesy

That will be too extreme cheesy wickedness oo grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by platinumnk(f): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Jesus! shocked sorry i thought you were referring to me when you replied stilly , i know you not to be someone like that but i just got carried away.

Apologies please sad

Its cool kiss

tboy1:

@ platinumnk
can you rotate your pic clockwise . . . i nearly broke my neck

neck brace grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Pharoh: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Its cool kiss

Thanks smiley

tboy1:

@ platinumnk
can you rotate your pic clockwise . . . i nearly broke my neck

Guy rotate your lappy clockwise na, very quick and easy cheesy but if na desktop pc omo na long thing ooo grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
IF YOU PLAY WITH FIRE, IT WILL BURN U. SO BECAREFUL OF WOLVES IN SHEEP' CLOTHING. GOOD SAMARITAN NO REACH THIS ONE AT ALL, cool cool cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2009

grin grin grin.
For me hell no, same reason why I won't be heading to my married ex's home if I'm stranded.
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Outstrip(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
Who in the world is Lurrenz
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by desthan(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided, the world is filled with answered question
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by dfanthom(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
REAL FOOD FOR THOT. . . .

CAPITAL NNOO
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Pharoh:

That will be too extreme cheesy wickedness oo grin grin

Hmmmm you never know, human beings are wicked. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by oblo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
I really see nothing wrong with that, sebi na for one night? and my wife day house wit me? I trust my wife , she go keep night vigil for our bedroom door way with ogbonge sharp cutlass and pestle for poundin yam , who born am to even try anytin if anytin!!! grin grin grin grin
But for real sha, if one is principled, and ummmmmmmmmmmm ha abeg lead us not in to temptation jare!!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Winnergal(f): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
it depends on the level of intimacy of our relationship/friendship . . .
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by anims: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
you are jokin wit naked wire
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Utaroz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
Either way; No.
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by faa(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
no no way!!!!! God forbid!!! even if the woman wowo pass monkey she no go enter my house!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by axeman85(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
abomination. lai lai. it will and can never happen. he/she should go somewhere else. chikena!!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Tanzos: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am!
Tell the Ex that with the post he/she now holds he/she should know the rules of the game.
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by hackney(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
@poster
NO.
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Caradona(f): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
I don't think, I'll allow it again after what happened last time, angry
I remember grabbing my then Boyfriend by the Hairs on His Back after I caught Him trying to tame His Ex's Burning Bush.
And It wasn't a pretty sight after I finished with them. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by ajayi1(m): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2009
It depends,
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 10, 2009
ajayi1:

It depends,
Righty Ho it sure does
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by Glitt3rz: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2009
Noooooo!
Re: Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? by mavenbox: 2:53am On Nov 10, 2009
Ex-sex software installer

[size=16pt]Are you sure you want to Install MURDER ENTERPRISE 2.0?[/size]

End User License Agreement (EULA):
Your Ex-sex partner may not see the light of day at dawn.

* I agree to the terms and conditions

If you agree, click Yes to continue or No to cancel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! / Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.