Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,527 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say (2476 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Fan Had Previously Warned D’banj About His Indoor Pool Before His Son’s Death / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by lewispius: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Dele Momodu shared a photo of himself with Wizkid on Instagram.

A follower slammed Davido over the photo. The follower said Wizkid is a good boy and OBO is a stupid boy who calls Dele his boy.

Read their rant below.

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/29/dele-momodu-shared-photo-wzikid-fan-say/

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by Davash222(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by haywire07(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Dele mature sha o .
The person wey post that pix go be like...
"smborri cannot support dele, now I don buy market...

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by softMarket(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Dele is still my boy grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2016
softMarket:
Dele is still my boy grin
undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Davido Sha Dele Na My Boy X2 I Cover Magazine X2

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by ring7(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Publicity stunt,

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by JujuYouth: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wia you go know say Wizkid and Davido na birds of the same feather,
Make Uncle Dele go touch Justine Skye yansh first.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by Omudia11: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why should he touch had yansh?
JujuYouth:
Wia you go know say Wizkid and Davido na birds of the same feather,
Make Uncle Dele go touch Justine Skye yansh first.
Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by 9jaBloke: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
#if u come into my room u go c my toys smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Shared A Photo With Wzikid And A Fan Had This To Say by Shol3(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mr dele Na my boy
Dele dele Na my boy grin

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Feeling Happy As His Girlfriend Plait His Hair For New Braid(pics,vid) / This #corper_bride Looking NYSC Khaki Attire Deserves An Award / 50cent Burn A His Expensive Gucci Designers, Says He's No Longer Supporting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.