Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me (1839 Views)

Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is because i work hard 24/7 and i pay for her upkeep,yet she is too busy to cook for me,even sex she wont give me because she believes in no sex before marriage ,please what do i do
from coolestchris
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by herzernIsHere: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok....
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Elchappo: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pass her on.
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
How
Elchappo:
Pass her on.
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Elchappo: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davidsylva:
How

The way Neymar passes to messi...

2 Likes

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Greenbullet(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
tell her.l,no sex,money . idiot,u be abelejayan
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
What r u saying
Greenbullet:
tell her.l,no sex,money . idiot,u be abelejayan

2 Likes

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by airminem(f): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
She doesn't do anything for you?
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Greenbullet(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davidsylva:
What r u saying
no sex,no money,u are an abelejayan.
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Richiy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Did you people even discuss and agree on the terms of relationship at all? Relationship isn't about I love you, I love you only. You should be able to say this is what I want and this is what I abhorr. There are guys that don't even let their girlfriends cook and they are happy.

Don't come to Nairaland to tell us. You are talking to the wrong people. Tell ya babe!
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by airminem(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Richiy:
Did you people even discuss and agree on the terms of relationship at all? Relationship isn't about I love you, I love you only. You should be able to say this is what I want and this is what I abhorr. There are guys that don't even let their girlfriends cook and they are happy.

Don't come to Nairaland to tell us. You are talking to the wrong people. Tell ya babe!
perhaps he has been talking to his gf and she aint saying something right.
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Tallesty1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
What exactly makes her your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
She is just the girl i chat with and the girl that visits me occasionally
airminem:
She doesn't do anything for you?
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Because we agreed to date
Tallesty1:
What exactly makes her your girlfriend?
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
So what should i do
Richiy:

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Kobicove(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Richiy:

I concur!
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by jieta: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davidsylva:
Because we agreed to date
go and read ur book u are too young to go into relationship
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
You created this situation. Keep your money and cook for yourself and look for someone who supports and encourages you.

3 Likes

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Tynasparks(f): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
The person above me has said it all... Thank her later
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by StarBukola(f): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2016
some girls re funny sha,brother,these are the things involved.
1,chasing a dead end
2,maga
3,fool
4,she knows u love her
5,she is using u
6,she is control
7,there is high possibility she fucking some guy
8,there is high possibility she is giving the guy ur money and lastly
9,she doesn't love. tell her to go fuc.k herself and dump her sorry ass,it always good for u to b the one breaking a relationship,

7 Likes

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by LePrezident(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Davidsylva:
This is because i work hard 24/7 and i pay for her upkeep,yet she is too busy to cook for me,even sex she wont give me because she believes in no sex before marriage ,please what do i do

Gentleman this is a no-brainer. You should stop and end the relationship at once! Cold turkey. She will make you miserable. Don't be limited to your current box, trust me there are women out there that will give you a better relationship, don't let yourself get stuck, it's all in your head. #BluntTruth

3 Likes

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by LadyAimy: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Elchappo:

The way Neymar passes to messi...
gringrin
Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 30, 2016
David;
As person way dey cater for am financially (and emotionally too, I guess), You, my friend, deserve to come home to a hot meal, a wet tongue and a warm pūssy.. But it is obvious u're the only one who gives a fūck about the relationship. Surely, you must have seen how women in love treat their men? David, you would want that, won't you? Then next the bītch cos she's not that into you. Talking to her won't change shii, you cannot negotiate attraction.

1 Like

Re: My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me by joceey(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2016
My brother even if she doesn't agree on sex what about the food aspect she no fit cook for you self can I ask you a question is she leaving with you in the same house your house?

(1) (Reply)

Grateful / Viral Photo: Which Of These Bridesmaids' Personality Best Describes You? / She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.