Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things (621 Views)

Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan / Delta State Wasting Nigeria's Food / Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by profhezekiah: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have watched with amazement d insensitive manner in which lagos state government is spending money dis days,there actions n inactions clearly stated they r mediocre n hypocritically corrupt,I will use the educational sector as an example, the lagos government bought new set of executive tables n chairs for principals running to billions of naira why the ones dey r using before is still very good,dey put mediocre signboards in senior and junior secondary schools which is useless and aimless,these money will av been chanel at employing teacher because there is shortage of teachers in senior secondary schools,another thing was instead of employing EKO project teachers that have taught for not less than four years and over was neglected for politicians children,this is was an height of cluelessness, irresposibility,beaglebrained greedy and confused lagos state government without vision n lost priority, rain blew off an adminitrative building since last year in a particular school and it have not been fixed up to this time,someone should talk senses into this politicians,they should stop been self-centered,they do only what will favour them,it is unfair.
Re: Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by padi94(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Proof or
Re: Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by Jafar1: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
k
Re: Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by profhezekiah: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
There are lot of proofs but I dont want to implicate any sch, I took photographs but I deleted it because I don't want to b tempted to use them because it will be d school prinicpals that will suffer for it
Re: Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by profhezekiah: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
pls where are d mods pls push it to FP
Re: Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by Produke(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
profhezekiah:
I have watched with amazement d insensitive manner in which lagos state government is spending money dis days,there actions n inactions clearly stated they r mediocre n hypocritically corrupt,I will use the educational sector as an example, the lagos government bought new set of executive tables n chairs for principals running to billions of naira why the ones dey r using before is still very good,dey put mediocre signboards in senior and junior secondary schools which is useless and aimless,these money will av been chanel at employing teacher because there is shortage of teachers in senior secondary schools,another thing was instead of employing EKO project teachers that have taught for not less than four years and over was neglected for politicians children,this is was an height of cluelessness, irresposibility,beaglebrained greedy and confused lagos state government without vision n lost priority, rain blew off an adminitrative building since last year in a particular school and it have not been fixed up to this time,someone should talk senses into this politicians,they should stop been self-centered,they do only what will favour them,it is unfair.
Abegi!
Re: Lagos State Wasting Money On Trivial Things by profhezekiah: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
what r U begging for
Produke:
Abegi!

(1) (Reply)

Is This True. Hunger In The Land Has Affected The Presidency / Ghana Election 2016 Result NANA ADDO Projected Winner / When Will Wike Release Video Of Rivers Com.of Police Meeting With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.