Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,812 members, 7,915,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

FG And Data Hike Palava - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG And Data Hike Palava (348 Views)

Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike / Senate Okays Data Price Hike, Says NCC Acted In National Interest / NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG And Data Hike Palava by Sabergol99(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
I still hope that, come December 1st, the telecom companies would send us text messages telling us the directive to increase data was one big scam. If not, then we are in for it. The one sector that seems to be thriving despite the governments shameless antics to squeeze liquidity out of it. Affordable data has over the years led to the growth of our tech sector without government support. From blogging to ecommerce to manufacturing, increased broadband penetration has bouyed sucesses stories. Fast forward to post implementation of this policy - they would virtually kill the nigerian tech industry and put us years behind our colleagues in the developed world.
Re: FG And Data Hike Palava by inkon: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
buhari is a curse upon this country. I say this with no reservation.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Abuja / Shopping For Android Apps On The Web? / Please How Do I Stop Airtel Business News Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.