Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? (998 Views)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by seunlly(m): 2:14am On Nov 30, 2016
I was in a gathering yesterday with some drunk friends of mine and someone just popped up this question and we all burst into laughter.

I then thought of sharing the weird question with the Ever fun loving
Nairalander

Tell us Tell us.. No lie ooo! Thats 1.3billion Naira. | I want to hear from you.
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:20am On Nov 30, 2016
grin

[size=18pt]when money talks, errbody listen to it boo... wink[/size]
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by rose54321: 2:25am On Nov 30, 2016
you can't turn gay, just like you can't intentionally develop a mental disorder.
On the other hand, a lot of people will pretend to be gay (play gay) for that amount.

Time are indeed hard.

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by seunlly(m): 2:26am On Nov 30, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

[size=18pt]when money talks, errbody listen to it boo... wink[/size]
REALLY!!!
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by seunlly(m): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2016
rose54321:
you can't turn gay, just like you can't intentionally develop a mental disorder.
On the other hand, a lot of people will pretend to be gay (play gay) for that amount.

Time are indeed hard.
But we have some people who intentionally did it.
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by seunlly(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Tufiakwa!!!
Meaning!!!
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by RaeMystix: 3:30am On Nov 30, 2016
No amount of money in this world would make me kiss nor suc k another woman's lips and privates . F. That. The only lips I would kiss will be that of my daughter, and that would be while she is still a child.

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by Exponental(m): 3:46am On Nov 30, 2016
If you know God and also fear Him.... it's a[b]NOOO!!!![/b]. devil will offer good things of life with a terrible returns not worth it.
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by kabanayol9(m): 3:54am On Nov 30, 2016
NO, capital one, because I can't put one finger inside it myself, I no what I use to pass through when I wan to defecate especially when it is hard, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Not even if it's d only mode for survival
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2016
No undecided

Dumb questions everywhere this recession period sef undecided
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by uairaland: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2016
we are all animals but what differentiates we humans from other animals is our ability TO HAVE A WILL and say YES or NO and stand by it. our ability to know what is RIGHT and WRONG, GOOD and BAD.

Now when you forget who you are and begin to bend to THE WILL OF ANOTHER person and throw away your own UNIQUE PERSONALITY and DIGNITY for something as COMMON as money, then you have lost it.

I would rather have sex with a man ON MY OWN TERMS and JUST BECAUSE IT IS WHAT I WANT. But this is not my nature so I WILL NOT DO IT for even 200 million POUNDS.

Having money is sweet but in the end, it is just money and everybody has it in various amounts, very common piece of shiet so why should you lose your unique nature to something so common ?
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2016
If I was a guy. I would become bi-sexual if that's the case.
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by uairaland: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2016
dingbang:
Not even if it's d only mode for survival

i shake my head when I see topics like this cos it shows that people don't understand what money is.

Asking such question in 2016 when Billionaires are made with just one click of a button or just one business deal, is really shameful.

3 million dollars that is not even up to the small finger of what Dangote lost during the recession which means 3 million dollars can be lost in just one day.

I read about how a chinese billionaires lost 12 billion dollars in just one hour http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/21/investing/china-hanergy-stock-plunge/
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2016
uairaland:

i shake my head when I see topics like this cos it shows that people don't understand what money is.

Asking such question in 2016 when Billionaires are made with just one click of a button or just one business deal, is really shameful.

3 million dollars that is not even up to the small finger of what Dangote lost during the recession which means 3 million dollars can be lost in just one day.

I read about how a chinese billionaires lost 12 billion dollars in just one hour http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/21/investing/china-hanergy-stock-plunge/

must you complain?? ..
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by uairaland: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2016
lady2lady:
must you complain?? ..

i wonder where you saw a complain in what i wrote. i was just making an analysis but all u could see was that i was complaining... well, our level of comprehension differ. I guess u see things differently. but that's your coffee.
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by EWAagoyin(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2016
never ever.... not impossible .... keep your money
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by DanPel(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2016
seunlly:
I was in a gathering yesterday with some drunk friends of mine and someone just popped up this question and we all burst into laughter.

I then thought of sharing the weird question with the Ever fun loving
Nairalander

Tell us Tell us.. No lie ooo! Thats 1.3billion Naira. | I want to hear from you.
IRANU,U JUST DEY USE STYLE STYLE ADVERTISE UNA PRODUCT.... EFF DAT $13M
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by AyamStarch: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
mbok keep your money, me tat loves pussy
Re: BE SINCERE- Can You Turn Gáy For 3million Dollars? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
For half the price wink I'm speaking as a woman.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. / Did You Ever Cry For Someone? YES OR NO / Doctor Alledgely Rape Nurse In Ghanaian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.