Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW (9370 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / ‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by Izonpikin: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Stop encouraging people to deliberately destroy vital assets that directly affect our economy; if the destruction stops, you wouldn't be here ranting about how buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to your life.

You believe only rigging can save buhari because you believe the political strategy of destroying the economy, forcing hunger on the people and thereby setting up millions of Nigerians against Buhari is working very well, Kontinuu! But God dey watch all of una. But i can assure you that by 2019, this evil plot would be exposed and Nigerians would see through the scam.
what evil plot

Oh you mean bubus sinister plot to kill nigerians with hunger...useless administration..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by FunkyMetahuman: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
While the leaders are wicked (we know that already), what do you have to say about people deliberately punishing 170million Nigerians because they want to punish one man?.... What do you also have to say about the millions of people who cheer the deliberate destruction and then turn around to lament the impoverishment that comes with it?.... #BlackMan
Thunder fire whoever cheers naija delta militants..

But that doesn't mean Buhari shouldn't be blamed for the problem.. In fact he should be blamed 90%..

He just has no clue that everything that makes you wanna live in a country is no more there under his useless regime.
He thinks everything is perfect.

We only have light 1hr a day for the past 3weeks and since 2days now, no light at all.
NO PETROL, I hardly drive anymore.
NO KEROSENE to cook
NO food
INFLATION.
Terrible infrastructure
The only thing that makes one forget all his trouble is associating with your peeps on the Internet, this old bastard is about to take that away too.

What exactly are we really enjoying in this country that is left for Buhari to destroy?

1 Like

Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by obailala(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Thunder fire whoever cheers naija delta militants..

But that doesn't mean Buhari shouldn't be blamed for the problem.. In fact he should be blamed 90%..

He just has no clue that everything that makes you wanna live in a country is no more there under his useless regime.
He thinks everything is perfect.

We only have light 1hr a day for the past 3weeks and since 2days now, no light at all.
NO PETROL, I hardly drive anymore.
NO KEROSENE to cook
NO food
INFLATION.
Terrible infrastructure
The only thing that makes one forget all his trouble is associating with your peeps on the Internet, this old bastard is about to take that away too.

What exactly are we really enjoying in this country that is left for Buhari to destroy?
My own concern is how you conveniently heap all the blame on buhari and almost seem to exempt other major culprits. Every single problem you mentioned up there is a direct fallout of oil price drop (uncontrollable) and reduction in oil production (controllable); even the proposed hike in data fees is probably due to the government's desperate need for alternative sources of revenue to finance the budget... Reduction in oil production/sales is a havoc caused by Nigerians and suffered Nigerians. I'm sure many just want buhari to go and prostrate to some boys in the mangroove forest, maybe not doing that is the reason you and many others believe the whole problem is buhari's fault.
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by akaahs(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
Thunder fire the maggots that would complain of the looming blackout or insult Fashola or Buhari but go about celebrating the blowing up of gas pipelines.

I already sight some one of them here.
see ur smelling mouth, if only buhari handle the issue of Niger delta with all diligence, blowing of pipelines 'll not de happened
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by FunkyMetahuman: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
My own concern is how you conveniently heap all the blame on buhari and almost seem to exempt other major culprits. Every single problem you mentioned up there is a direct fallout of oil price drop (uncontrollable) and reduction in oil production (controllable); even the proposed hike in data fees is probably due to the government's desperate need for alternative sources of revenue to finance the budget... Reduction in oil production/sales is a havoc caused by Nigerians and suffered Nigerians. I'm sure many just want buhari to go and prostrate to some boys in the mangroove forest, maybe not doing that is the reason you and many others believe the whole problem is buhari's fault.
dude I know the problem with the economy. . I know what caused it..

We are talking about solution here.
The problem was caused by past administration, agreed.
And we know its oil.

What has Buhari done so far than to add our problems?

That's the Koko.

Emiefiele is on rampage dishing out useless policy that is causing inflation while Buhari didn't even think sacking him.
The ediots at the communication commission nko?

It's been almost 2 years, refineries are still not working, power keeps rising and falling, inflation is on steady rise for almost 2 years and Buhari is doing absolutely nothing. Did we vote him to just sit their and add to our problem when he doesn't have solution to the one on ground?

The one that got me most is the current data increase, and km gonna start campaigning against that old ediot until something is done.
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
dude I know the problem with the economy. . I know what caused it..
We are talking about solution here.
The problem was caused by past administration, agreed.
And we know its oil.
What has Buhari done so far than to add our problems?
That's the Koko.
Emiefiele is on rampage dishing out useless policy that is causing inflation while Buhari didn't even think sacking him.
The ediots at the communication commission nko?
It's been almost 2 years, refineries are still not working, power keeps rising and falling, inflation is on steady rise for almost 2 years and Buhari is doing absolutely nothing. Did we vote him to just sit their and add to our problem when he doesn't have solution to the one on ground?
The one that got me most is the current data increase, and km gonna start campaigning against that old ediot until something is done.
I wasn't even referring to the last admin, I was purely referring to the present ongoing sabotage.

I remember the Warri and KD refineries being partially fixed sometime early this year and Kachikwu excitedly bragged about how the refineries were churning out over 5 million litres of petrol per day. Within one week of the announcement, pipelines taking crude to those refineries were blown to pieces; that is exactly what the problem is, there are people within who have sworn that nothing would work in the country for the sake of politics. Likewise the issue of gas to power stations, whenever we hear there is a rise in power supply, someone goes off and plants a dynamite on the specific gas pipeline taking gas to the power station to ensure the situation reverses to status-quo within a week (it is for this reason I've always argued with those who think the minister of power not being an engineer is a problem, the problem has never been a lack of technical knowhow, rather its a socio-political problem).

1 Like

Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by FunkyMetahuman: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
I wasn't even referring to the last admin, I was purely referring to the present ongoing sabotage.

I remember the Warri and KD refineries being partially fixed sometime early this year and Kachikwu excitedly bragged about how the refineries were churning out over 5 million litres of petrol per day. Within one week of the announcement, pipelines taking crude to those refineries were blown to pieces; that is exactly what the problem is, there are people within who have sworn that nothing would work in the country for the sake of politics. Likewise the issue of gas to power stations, whenever we hear there is a rise in power supply, someone goes off and plants a dynamite on the specific gas pipeline taking gas to the power station to ensure the situation reverses to status-quo within a week (it is for this reason I've always argued with those who think the minister of power not being an engineer is a problem, the problem has never been a lack of technical knowhow, rather its a socio-political problem).
there are always saboteurs In every government. .

How is the government dealing with saboteurs for the over all interest of the country?

Jonathan couldn't deal with saboteurs, it costs him people's support, why should buhari be any different?
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by bart10: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
And Fashola never resign?
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by Dmano: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Everybody here are turning into wailing wellers but do i have energy cos i don't know if i will have data 2moro 2 type
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by lordyugo: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
While the leaders are wicked (we know that already), what do you have to say about people deliberately punishing 170million Nigerians because they want to punish one man?.... What do you also have to say about the millions of people who cheer the deliberate destruction and then turn around to lament the impoverishment that comes with it?.... #BlackMan

u really should read more on great historical leaders and ul find out they wr all flexible nd nvr rigid in their ideals and principles. A great leader should b fluid.
if d dullard ws smart nd intelligent he would hv deviced a means to pacify the militants, rather gv them a false hope and achieve ur aims .rigidity breeds resentment
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by obailala(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
lordyugo:

u really should read more on great historical leaders and ul find out they wr all flexible nd nvr rigid in their ideals and principles. A great leader should b fluid.
if d dullard ws smart nd intelligent he would hv deviced a means to pacify the militants, rather gv them a false hope and achieve ur aims .rigidity breeds resentment
Sorry keep blaming buhati while many Nigerians actually go on the streets celebrating the militants as they wreck the country and prolong the sufferings in the society. Buhari is a good scapegoat.
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
ojun50:

yea correct
Mercy land?
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by lordyugo: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
obailala:
Sorry keep blaming buhati while many Nigerians actually go on the streets celebrating the militants as they wreck the country and prolong the sufferings in the society. Buhari is a good scapegoat.

cos hes not a great leader, being rigid in ur principles and ideals is a form of weakness cos dats fear of change and the unknown so it makes u force pple to conform to ur beliefs which breeds resentment.
Thats why he will nvr go dwn in history as a great leader
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by ojun50(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
tobimillar:

Mercy land?
sabo bada
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by ofwest47(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gas constraints in more than 85% of power generating stations see what the so called avengers and the I POBs are doing to the nation right in the presence of their leaders in the name of hate to Buhari but who will eventually suffer most for their actions? it is the the people of the #hate Buhari .com ,
how? (1) Today the entire Niger delta region is in disaster as nothing of note in terms of agric products is available there any more see what oil palm produce has become in the region most of the palm trees have dried up due to oil and gas spillage here and there. (2) Today, Ogoni land is still remained what it was in the last 30 years and according to report it will take yet another 30 years to clean up the area and yet more damages are still on going in the name of avengers.
(3) Unfortunately they and their leaders are not seeing the hand writing on the walls yet, today economic diversification is on going _ see two of Nigerian Universities U I of Ibadan and ABU are now going into Solar POWER generation for their use and more institutions and private companies are likely to follow suit.
(4) Aside from the Federal govt. going into Solar power solutions to shame up the so called avengers more than 12 states in the North are also taking advantage of GOD given sunlight to harness Solar power at the rate of at least 100MW per each of the state.
and even the Fed. minister of Power has also concession several small hydro stations to private individuals from about 4 MW and above, with all these being harnessed together the avengers and their sponsors will have no alternative than to start smoking their gas and drinking their oil.
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by ofwest47(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gas constraints in more than 85% of power generating stations see what the so called avengers and the I POBs are doing to the nation right in the presence of their leaders in the name of hate to Buhari but who will eventually suffer most for their actions? it is the the people of the #hate Buhari .com ,
how? (1) Today the entire Niger delta region is in disaster as nothing of note in terms of agric products is available there any more see what oil palm produce has become in the region most of the palm trees have dried up due to oil and gas spillage here and there. (2) Today, Ogoni land is still remained what it was in the last 30 years and according to report it will take yet another 30 years to clean up the area and yet more damages are still on going in the name of avengers.
(3) Unfortunately they and their leaders are not seeing the hand writing on the walls yet, today economic diversification is on going diversification means looking for alternative solutions _ see two of Nigerian Universities U I of Ibadan and ABU are now going into Solar POWER generation for their use and more institutions and private companies are likely to follow suit.
(4) Aside from the Federal govt. going into Solar power solutions to shame up the so called avengers more than 12 states in the North are also taking advantage of GOD given sunlight to harness Solar power at the rate of at least 100MW per each of the state.
and even the Fed. minister of Power has also concession several small hydro stations to private individuals from about 4 MW and above, with all these being harnessed together the avengers and their sponsors will have no alternative than to start smoking their gas and drinking their oil.
regret to say that these people and their leaders have mortgaged the future of their children _ children.
Re: Power Generation At Egbin Drops By 84% To 172MW by juman(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2016
We need another minister. A minister who would realize that nigeria has no gas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: The Long Awaited Biafran Television : Biafra Media / Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) / Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.