Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 | Complete Restoration | Theme | Date| Venue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 | Complete Restoration | Theme | Date| Venue (1228 Views)

Turtle Shaped Venue In China; Golden Turtle Pavilion / Maltina Dance All Registration 2017 Audition Date, Venue And Website / Restoration Power Hits Mrs Esther Edet Gave Birth To 5 Children At Time After 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 | Complete Restoration | Theme | Date| Venue by naijafengist: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2016
RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 | Complete Restoration | Theme | Date| Venue

Have you always missed RCCG Holy Ghost congress, or you missed the 2015 edition of the life transforming programme? This is another opportunity for you because this time chains will be broken, the captives will be set free and there are going to be lots of testimonies. I know you will definitely not be left out to be the next testifier.

RCCG Holy ghost congress 2016 is here again. We have always anticipated for the release of the date, venue and theme for the life transforming programme. And guess what we have here, it is the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Holy Ghost congress 2016 date, theme, and venue.

So many people have always emailed me as regarding this publication. the response i gave was lets be patient and wait till Pastor Adeboye announces the schedule of the programme and I will make a publication on it.

Congratulations to everyone because the long anticipated programme is already knocking at the door. All you have to do, is to continue reading for the full detail of RCCG Holy Ghost congress 2016.
A Little About RCCG Holy Ghost Congress

RCCG Holy Ghost congress is a programme organized by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). It is an annual programme which is usually held during the dry season in Nigeria i.e towards the last month of the year (December). Just like Shiloh organized by the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel).

DO NOT FORGET TO READ: Shiloh 2016 prophetic declaration, theme, date and venue for the programme

The programme is meant for all believers from all countries of the world. It is a life transforming programme meant to worship and praise God and at the same time, where God shows and manifest his mighty power through his anointed servant Pastor E.A Adeboye.
RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 Theme

The theme for this year RCCG Holy Ghost congress is Complete Restoration. How nice and pleasant is sounds to the ears. This means this year will be packed full of signs and wonders. Do you know what it feels like to be completely restored? Oh this is a very powerful theme from God to his anointed servant Pastor E.A Adeboye.

TO READ MORE AND FOR THE PROGRAMME SCHEDULE CLICK http://www.updatesflow.ga/2016/11/rccg-holy-ghost-congress-2016-complete.html
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 | Complete Restoration | Theme | Date| Venue by pyyxxaro: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Let somebody shout Halleluyaaa # In daddy G.O voice cheesy #

(1) (Reply)

Trade Gift Cards With Cash / How Super Eagles Tamed Toothless Lions Of Cameroon, So Called African Champions / Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.