Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,059 members, 7,970,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Am Guilty, I Have Been Serially Unfaithful - Rapper, MI Abaga Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Guilty, I Have Been Serially Unfaithful - Rapper, MI Abaga Confesses (560 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Rapper MI Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Guilty, I Have Been Serially Unfaithful - Rapper, MI Abaga Confesses by mroop(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerian singer and Chocolate City Music
Chief Executive Officer, Jude Abaga aka MI
has openly confessed that he is a habitual
cheat.

Following his decision to back Toke Makinwa
on the alleged revelations of cheating she
leveled against her estranged husband, Maje
Ayida, hiphop artist and Chocolate City
Music Chief Executive Officer, Jude Abaga
aka MI has revealed that he is a serial
cheat.

"Last but not least, as a man that has been
serially unfaithful in relationships, I stand with
her. Nigerian men, we have to do better" MI
wrote on Twitter.

He said after reading excerpts from
Makinwa's book, he found it necessary that
the only way to freedom was by telling the
truth and letting go.

Makinwa's book, 'On Becoming' has left
tongues wagging after she revealed that
Maje gave her sexually transmitted infection
in the course of their marriage because he
was a serial cheat.

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/i-am-guilty-i-have-been-serially.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

(1) (Reply)

Update On Wizkid Trouble!! ‘we’re Negotiating With The Ugandans’ – Wizkid‘s Mana / Five Iconic Singers That Died In 2016 / Checkout Governor Ayade & His Wife Grooving At Calabar Bikers Carnival - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.