Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,373 members, 7,968,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter (688 Views)

#throwback: “abacha Was Found Dead With An Inhaler On The Floor” / Peter Obi & Rochas Laughing Hard As He Visits Him 2 Thank Him 4 Nnamdi Kanu(pics / Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by wite111(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
With the level of clueless in Buhari's brain,Abacha was a saint.Abacha did very well when compared to Abacha.Buhari's brain has been atrophied.He has ntin to offer just like the cohorts like Ngenekwu supporting him.Ngenekwu must be ashamed of herself.Ngenekwu you have brought disaster to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by dajoaneke(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2016
I'm tired of complaining online. Keyboard warrior, social media protestant. If we have to protest lets do it and stop all this data wasting. December data cut throat is here oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by somadinho10: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Lol.....na this kind post make buhari wan hike data price grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
There used to be the saying that human beings are the visible God we see. Buhari has also proven that human beings could be the said devil we always talked about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
FRESH WAILERS cool ARE ON BOARD grin
Re: Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by PaulIdu: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
wite111:
With the level of clueless in Buhari's brain,Abacha was a saint.Abacha did very well when compared to Abacha.Buhari's brain has been atrophied.He has ntin to offer just like the cohorts like Ngenekwu supporting him.Ngenekwu must be ashamed of herself.Ngenekwu you have brought disaster to Nigeria

Abacha despite being burdened by super low oil prices and western embargoes managed to grow the economy 4 percent consistently every year and built more road than we have since 1999 . It was only time in Nigeria's history that price of Stars lager beer dropped grin..apart from his crude corruption of taking money directly from the CBN and starting the first fuel subsidy racket with his son Ibrahim the man was a genuine compared to the dull demon we have in aso rock roday
Re: Buhari Has Made Me Believe Abacha Was A Saint,Im Going 2 Thank Abacha's Daughter by delishpot: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
wite111:

What are your suggestions to change things from worse to better?

(1) (Reply)

Economic Recession: How My People Are Surviving – Aregbesola / This Video Of Sars Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me - Wike (watch) / Kogi State Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.