Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16744 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
lovemoi2:

why will you, you only want D!CK
PATHETIC gay

sexyZee:

beefers, pls, go home and mit your mum cos your diaper need to be changed, n let responsible guys talk
nairaland girls do not take nonsense indeed grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
charles316:

SMALL GIRL,PLS WAIT FOR THE NEXT GUY ON NAIRALAND TO CONTINUE your FIGHT WITH.BESIDES,U HAVE A LOT TO READ.GO AND READ your BOOKS SO THAT U `LL COME OUT WITH GOOD GRADES.WHAT ARE U DOING ON NL.U WAN SPOIL?.HOPE U KNOW D MEANING OF `Hot`.

Charles- i find it hard to believe you are middle aged? U are so lame.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Vuitton(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
sexyZee:

your eldest bro too small 4 me not to talk of u or your so called bro

Am the big bo$$ (no elder one)

sweetpie23:

you must be lonely also to notice the lonely girls grin grin grin

Am lonely Mon - Thursday between 9 - 5pm. Weekends are a different BALL game  wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Vuitton(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Haba you ladies shud behave womanly naa shocked

Fella just having fun ere. . . cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
The attitude u see around u on NL tells u a lot about the age structure. It used to be very very mature back in 2006, nowadays, its been flooded by teenagers - thanks to ASUU and the govet of the day! angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
Vuitton:

Haba you ladies shud behave womanly naa shocked

Fella just having fun ere. . . cool
we are all having fun grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Vuitton(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by charles316: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
I SAID THAT I WOULD NEVER FIGHT ANYONE ON NL.CHECK MY PAST RECORD,I USED TO BE D BEST AT IT BUT NO MORE.

@PLATINUK,U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME COS I ONCED SAID THAT U ARE UGLY.WELL THATS UR PROBLEM.(AT LEAST U HAVE A MIRROR).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=315088

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THREAD.LET IT GO ON SMOOTLY.

whitelexi:

The attitude u see around u on NL tells u a lot about the age structure. It used to be very very mature back in 2006, nowadays, its been flooded by teenagers - thanks to ASUU and the govet of the day! angry

D TEENAGERS WONT LET US REST O
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
There is identity theft on nairaland that you hardly believe some comments made by our acclaimed female.if only i know of genuine ones,then i will comment.,but few times now i think Mukina2 has helped with some stuff concerning my post,,,,i stopped doing the stuff because im getting indebted to her,,not all nigerian girls are bad but for an average lady to browse on a forum,i think she deserve some commendation.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
tongue tongue yah we all having fun, i just got back from work so just chilaxin on NL kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
charles316:

I SAID THAT I WOULD NEVER FIGHT ANYONE ON NL.CHECK MY PAST RECORD,I USED TO BE D BEST AT IT BUT NO MORE.

@PLATINUK,U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME COS I ONCED SAID THAT U ARE UGLY.WELL THATS your PROBLEM.(AT LEAST U HAVE A MIRROR).

what is all this? angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
charles316:

@PLATINUK,U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME COS I ONCED SAID THAT U ARE UGLY.WELL THATS your PROBLEM.(AT LEAST U HAVE A MIRROR).

And this is coming from a man who posts a half naked picture of a man wet in a shower on his profile.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clap for yourself, u must be gay because I know you slept with your professors to get through school, broke lame ass cheesy

And again- I find it hard to believe that you are middle aged, you behave like a child, didnt you take your medicine today?  undecided undecided

It sucks to be you.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sexyZee(f): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
charles316:

and d mr grown guy, sef dey behave like a 7yrs old kid, wel dere can be a smooth talk, if u guys start to act grown
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
platinumnk:

And this is coming from a man who posts a half naked picture of a man wet in a shower on his profile.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clap for yourself, u must be gay because I know you slept with your professors to get through school, broke lame ass cheesy

And again- I find it hard to believe that you are middle aged, you behave like a child, didnt you take your medicine today?  undecided undecided

It sucks to be you.

true true wink wink dont mind that gay with the ID charles316 angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
lovemoi2:

true true wink wink dont mind that gay with the ID charles316 angry

he is really a pain in the ass.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Bros I tire oooo
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by charles316: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
what do these  dirty bitches want frm me? huh?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sexyZee(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
charles316:

what do these  dirty bitches want frm me? huh?

i kno say u dey refer to all d female in ur familly abi
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
sexyZee:

i kno say u dey refer to all d female in your familly abi

sexyZee:

sexyZee:

sexyZee:

sexyZee:

sexyZee:

sexyZee:

tee hee right answer.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sexyZee(f): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
now i believe dat u r a real gay, oya go suck dick,, mumu
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
charles316:

what do these  dirty bitches want frm me? huh?

There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia (okay)
Dawn, Lashawn, Inez, and Alicia (ooh)
Theresa, Monica, Sharon, Nicki (uh-huh)
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky (damn)
Cookie, well I met her at a ice cream parlor (aight?)
Tanya, Diane, Lori and Carla (okay)
Malena (uhh) Selena (uhh) Katrina (uhh) Sabrina (uhh)
About three Kim's (WHAT?) LaToya, and Tina (WHOO!)
Shelley, Bridgette, Cathy, Rasheeda (uh-huh)
Kelley, Nicole, Angel, Juanita (damn!)
Stacy, Tracie, Rhonna, and Rhonda (WHAT?)
Donna, Yalonda (WHAT?) Tawanda, and Wanda (WHAT?)
were all treated fairly but yet and still
bitches is on some other shit now that I'm fuckin wit Dru Hill
But I'ma keep it real (WHAT?)
What the Bleep you want from a nigga (c'mon)
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sexyZee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
now i believe dat u r a real gay, oya go suck dicks,, mumu
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ladies and gentle men, I blame anonymity for some of the reckless badmouthing from some of these guys I know for a fact that most of them will not be able to repeat some of the things they have said here in real life so are happy to mouth off behind their faceless NL names.

Also I will be taking everything I read here with a pinch of salt because I know yall dont really mean it or so I hope grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia (okay)
Dawn, Lashawn, Inez, and Alicia (ooh)
Theresa, Monica, Sharon, Nicki (uh-huh)
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky (damn)
Cookie, well I met her at a ice cream parlor (aight?)
Tanya, Diane, Lori and Carla (okay)
Malena (uhh) Selena (uhh) Katrina (uhh) Sabrina (uhh)
About three Kim's (WHAT?) LaToya, and Tina (WHOO!)
Shelley, Bridgette, Cathy, Rasheeda (uh-huh)
Kelley, Nicole, Angel, Juanita (damn!)
Stacy, Tracie, Rhonna, and Rhonda (WHAT?)
Donna, Yalonda (WHAT?) Tawanda, and Wanda (WHAT?)
were all treated fairly but yet and still
bitches is on some other shit now that I'm fuckin wit Dru Hill
But I'ma keep it real (WHAT?)
What the mess you want from a nigga (c'mon)

Yeah back in those days. Now he's evading tax and using fake ID to pay grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ladies and gentle men, I blame anonymity for some of the reckless badmouthing from some of these guys I know for a fact that most of them will not be able to repeat some of the things they have said here in real life so are happy to mouth off behind their faceless NL names.

u r faceless, i aint grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Also I will be taking everything I read here with a pinch of salt because I know yall dont really mean it or so I hope grin
so true.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

u r faceless, i aint grin grin grin
Good job hun made me check your profile  grin. This pic is better and more becoming smiley. Hope you are feeling better today? Im still up and down with this flu thingy.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good job hun made me check your profile grin. This pic is better and more becoming smiley. Hope you are feeling better today? Im still up and down with this flu thingy.

Mine cleared up, just like u said and i'm back at work, disturbing the entire house - they've missed me soooooooooooooooooo much grin grin grin

I'm the clown in the house, the only one permitted to have a go at the managers and make them crack their ribs grin grin grin Its good to be back, back at this boring but very well paying job grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
Good for you hun. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Mine cleared up, just like u said and i'm back at work, disturbing the entire house - they've missed me soooooooooooooooooo much grin grin grin

I'm the clown in the house, the only one permitted to have a go at the managers and make them crack their ribs grin grin grin Its good to be back, back at this boring but very well paying job grin grin
Wetin I tell you? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190yaris1: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
Most of them claim to know it all
but funny enough they are all Been USED AND DUMPED ANYWHERE THEY ARE
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
190.yaris:

Most of them claim to know it all
but funny enough they are all Been USED AND DUMPED ANYWHERE THEY ARE
what made you make such remark? tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.