Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,448 members, 7,888,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... (975 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics / Biggest Shopping Mall In Benin Burns To The Ashes (photos) / Zambian Branch Of Shoprite Burns To The Ground After Heavy Fire Outbreak. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is sad!.. Madilicious Mandy boutique in UNIBEN got caught by fire this morning and all goods in the shop were destroyed and burnt to ashes!.. The owner of the shop reportedly tried to run into a moving bus along the express road but was stopped. He and his wife later fainted due to shock and were rushed to UNIBEN health center!.... The cause of the fire is unknown as at time of writing this report.. I pray God help them..
Photos below.....

Source: http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/11/shop-burns-to-ashes-in-uniben-owners.html

1 Share

Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by sirOrubebe: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tragic! In these hard times

I pray the owner and his family get the strength to pull through this...

1 Like

Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by chukxie(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
See wahala for this recession period! This is really sad!
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Madcow cool
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Amen
sirOrubebe:
Tragic! In these hard times

I pray the owner and his family get the strength to pull through this...
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sad indeed
chukxie:
See wahala for this recession period! This is really sad!
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by afanide: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
So sad....
They should investigate this.

If you want to go into EXPORTATION BUSINESS to earn dollar, check my contacts from my signature......
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Some mumus will come and blame Buhari when the owner of the shop should have used common sense to have fire extinguisher on stand by or even insured his shop.

1 Like

Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
sad!
Wanna know more about this your export biz!
afanide:
So sad....
They should investigate this.

If you want to go into EXPORTATION BUSINESS to earn dollar, check my contacts from my signature......
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
No blame game here!.. This is sad!...
Dreamwaker:
Some mumus will come and blame Buhari when the owner of the shop should have used common sense to have fire extinguisher on stand by or even insured his shop.
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
giftadene:
No blame game here!.. This is sad!...

As much as I feel for the owner of the shop, it is essential to have a working fire extinguisher in a house or shop at all times especially in a country where the emergency services aren't reliable.
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
nice point
Dreamwaker:

As much as I feel for the owner of the shop, it is essential to have a working fire extinguisher in a house or shop at all times especially in a country where the emergency services aren't reliable.
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by rusher14: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Were they insured or did they tell the insurance agent "God forbid bad thing"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by afanide: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
giftadene:
sad!
Wanna know more about this your export biz!

You can start Exporting Cocoa Powder with less than 50k and bitter kola with less than 60k. BUT Cocoa Powder is fast selling.

My contact is on my signature below......Whatsapp me for more info
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Pavore9: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tragic.
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by hahn(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
rusher14:
Were they insured or did they tell the insurance agent "God forbid bad thing"?

And since god did nothing about this bad thing, will it finally be sacked and labelled as incompetent. Officially? undecided

I cannot even imagine what is going on in the minds of the owners of the shop. Millions of money in investment gone. Just like that

Speechless sad

1 Like

Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by kevoh(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Likely cause: An electrical fault. A very bad time to lose that much investment undecided

1 Like

Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
hmm! It's sad
hahn:

And since god did nothing about this bad thing, will it finally be sacked and labelled as incompetent. Officially? undecided

I cannot even imagine what is going on in the minds of the owners of the shop. Millions of money in investment gone. Just like that

Speechless sad
Re: Mandilicious Mandy Shop Burns To Ashes In UNIBEN! Owners Faint In Shock... by nigeriafarmer: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS To DND Numbers / Lithographers, Radiologists, Let's Buy Your Used X-ray/ Digital Films / Workshop On Strategic Procurement And Contract Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.