Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,461 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

This Is Splendid! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Splendid! (555 Views)

Greet Your Dear Ones With These Splendid Arrangements Of Flowers And Gifts / Here Is A Splendid Opportunity For Both Known And Unknown Recording Artiste. / Investment Plan For A Splendid 2009. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Splendid! by Caringpro(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
I would have been here long before now. Though I subscribed to this great forum some years back but I had been deep in my various works. I really do not know that Nairaland had transformed to this stage . Good work here. I really say bravo to Seun and co. I want to briefly introduce my self.

I live in Lagos Nigeria. I write prolifically. Graduated from Uniben but one good reason i would ALWAYS be here is that i strongly believe Nairaland can be a platform where Nigerians can show the world enmass that we are not ALL into yahoo yahoo. Though some of us in internet marketing has 'good' names to some that know us but what of those that do not and only know Nigeria through various negative foreign reports. BRAVO my brothers and sisters in Nairaland
Re: This Is Splendid! by Mavor: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
And you felt that this was the right section to make this thread Are you sure you really finished from Ben at all?
Re: This Is Splendid! by mrperfect(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
@poster,
You just got the first reply, na so ede bi .
You are welcome to the Land and have a pleasant stay.

(1) (Reply)

Black Man / Ebooks / Where In The World Do The Most Active Nairalanders Live? Please Vote / Comment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.