Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

A Buharist From Imo State Writes To President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Buharist From Imo State Writes To President Muhammadu Buhari (364 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Buharist From Imo State Writes To President Muhammadu Buhari by UzuegbuProsper(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dear President Buhari,
EMPOWER YOUR SUPPORTERS ESPECIALLY THOSE IN IMO STATE!
I bring you greeting from the Eastern Heartland as usual. Your Excellency, its almost two years we fought tooth and nail even at the detriment of our lives to see you become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It wasn't easy for those of us from Imo State more so because the campaign was that "He is our brother "!So it became a challenge selling your candidacy to our people if not for the resilience,political sagacity and determination of Governor Okorocha that was why you were able to get as much vote that you got in the entire southeast. Mr. President, the truth is that you have not been fair to Imo state, the only APC state in the entire southeast. One would have expected you to consider what we went through just to make you President and empower our people. Politics is business whether anyone likes it or not. It is give and take. If we didn't support you, would you have been President? If we didn't join APC and campaigned for you probably you wouldn't have won. Imo deserves more appointments from you. Mr. President you started by giving us a "Junior Minister "the only one in the entire Southeast! Haba Baba! "mee ya faru "?What happened? Mr. President up till now Imo does not have a representative in NDDC. This is very regrettable Mr. President. If not for the support of your party members how would you have become President? Mr President it's about time you Empower your party members from Imo State. It would be very ungrateful of you if you fail to empower them and of course like they say he who works should eat! They have worked for your emergence as President, do well and reciprocate this kind gesture. Mr President my dad used to tell me to be good to those I meet while I climb up because I might equally meet them while climbing down. Like I said, Politics is business. Your party supporters have invested heavily in your election, they must be compensated for their support. Mr. President, don't See Me as being selfish after all he who wears the shoes knows where it is pinching him. I cannot speak for other states but that of Imo I am very sure you have not been fair to us. This letter is not to say you have not done well in other areas given the situation we found ourselves before you came in. Mr President, I have told whoever cared listen that I do not regret my support for you. We chose you then because Nigeria was about to be placed on sale! They elevated looting to a National Pastime !Corruption was the other of the day and we needed a President in your mould to come rescue this Nation and you have not done badly, if not I still would have brought it to your notice.
Secondly, Mr President, please like I have written in my previous letters to you, it's time to overhaul your cabinet! These Ministers should go:
1.Agric Minister-Ogbe
2.Sports Minister-Dalung(the worst)
3.Communication Min-Shittu
4.Information Min. -Lai Moh'd
Mr President these crop of ministers are very INCOMPETENT and should be replaced .Mr. President my advice is borne out of my desire to see you succeed. It has always been my earnest prayer to see you take this country to the promised land. Mr President you can't afford to fail. God forbid! May God continue to grant you the wisdom to lead us aright. Amen

Re: A Buharist From Imo State Writes To President Muhammadu Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pele...... This is what happens when you disobey your elders. We warned y'all.

(1) (Reply)

The Way Forward / NIGERIA FUTURE BELONGS TO NIGERIA STUDENTS SAYS OSSAI OVIE DURING CHOSEN PEOPLE' / Is One Nigeria, Nigeria's Unity Negotiable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.