Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,363 members, 7,888,152 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother (1367 Views)

Broken Hearted Girl (the Woman Who Loved Too Much) / The Chronicle Of A Broken-Hearted Girl (Pics) / For The Broken Hearted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
So, there's this girl I love so much, that I do anything for her. I mean, I do everything for her. but recently I discovered that my heart is been played with.

She hardly do whatever I asked her to do. I asked her for days to sing for me. she didn't. that led to a quarrel. funny right

Whenever we have a quarrel, it's either I settle it, or the quarrel continues... and the sweet part of it is that she laments over her viginity whenever we have these quarrel... we both lost that to each other.

Our last quarrel kinda exposed a bit. she ignores me as she always does without trying to plead during our quarrel. I took the step to put out d fire. she made a killer statement. Well she said I always make her sad, and there's someone out there who would do anything to make her happy. did I mention that she was online all day without saying anything to me

It broke my heart so much, that I had to cry. yes. I cried. after all I've done for this girl. all I've spent... She did told me that she was talking to a friend, who advised her about relationships. I took it. and boom we were in again. few days back, we met. and I requested to see d chats wit her so called friend, she declined... claiming it's in anoda acct of hers. I asked her to show me d acct, and there was a chat wit a boy. whom she promised to come see in his house, and they were clearly talking about sex. I know d boy wanted that from her, but I don't know if she wanted to give him. but she pleaded for not coming d DAT she promised the guy, she doesn't know I know all this, but I do. I just don't know how to feel right now. firstly, she said he was like a brother to her in her home town, but later told me he's in d town. where we stay...

I've always fought wit myself on wat to do. I don't want to ditch a girl, after taking her viginity, but wat I'm seeing is killing me. pls Nairalanders, what should I do
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by vchykp(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Quit..! you are trying to ensure that things goes well between you two, i would have told you to keep pressing hard but am sorry to announce to you that she is not your woman and fed up of you, you are the one forcing her, pls quit now to avoid worst heart break in the nearest future, look for someone who will appreciate and love you equally, the fact that you broke her hymen does not make you bethroted to her, the person you are feeling for does not feel anything for you, so dont start pitying her because you will end up disapointed..

My advice is based on your story, just hope you are saying the truth and not a bad guy claiming to be good, and i sense you are a kid too, you are not matured to handle her anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by kinggogo: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
With all due respect, do u mind sharing ur age undecided
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
kinggogo:

sorry, I can't
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:
Quit..! you are trying to ensure that things goes well between you two, i would have told you to keep pressing hard but am sorry to announce to you that she is not your woman and fed up of you, you are the one forcing her, pls quit now to avoid worst heart break in the nearest future, look for someone who will appreciate and love you equally, the fact that you broke her hymen does not make you bethroted to her, the person you are feeling for does not feel anything for you, so dont start pitying her because you will end up disapointed..

My advice is based on your story, just hope you are saying the truth and not a bad guy claiming to be good, and i sense you are a kid too, you are not matured to handle her anymore.

why do u say I'm a kid

I'm not being bad... I really don't want to end it.. I just feel heart broken
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
You guys are just being immature. Wen thou groweth, thou shall understand the concept of a RELATIONSHIP

Imagine, na by force to sing
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
donnybee:
You guys are just being immature. Wen thou groweth, thou shall understand the concept of a RELATIONSHIP

Imagine, na by force to sing

I just used that to mean that she doesn't do little things I ask of her
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Modify the subject jare "Broken hearted"
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
lankykid:

I just used that to mean that she doesn't do little things I ask of her

Both of thou art just acting childish
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
kinggogo:

Old age doesn't equate matured mind. They could be in their late 20s and still act as such
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by firstking01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ser typos.
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by vchykp(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
lankykid:

why do u say I'm a kid

I'm not being bad... I really don't want to end it.. I just feel heart broken

I sense you are not matured enough for her anymore, she has seen more matured guys with promising future, so shes acting up to push you awaya, thats by the way..

If you know whats good for you, you better quit now, its better for you to feel heart broken now than later, its of less heart break if you leave her now than having her tell you with her mouth or having her new bf to warn you to stop calling her, i have felt heart broken severally in my life and i knw how it feels, just a word of advice, LEAVE/TAKE...!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
donnybee:

Old age doesn't equate matured mind. They could be in their late 20s and still act as such

not late 20s o...
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:

I sense you are not matured enough for her anymore, she has seen more matured guys with promising future, so shes acting up to push you awaya, thats by the way..

If you know whats good for you, you better quit now, its better for you to feel heart broken now than later, its of less heart break if you leave her now than having her tell you with her mouth or having her new bf to warn you to stop calling her, i have felt heart broken severally in my life and i knw how it feels, just a word of advice, LEAVE/TAKE...!

I think I'll go wit u sir... but really I've suffered in this relationship. at times I wished I could go back in time, and beat myself mercilessly for going into a relationship
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Smellingmouth: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
U need this bruh.

Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by vchykp(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
lankykid:

I think I'll go wit u sir... but really I've suffered in this relationship. at times I wished I could go back in time, and beat myself mercilessly for going into a relationship

Relationship is a 2 way thing, its either you are gaining or loosing at the end, in relationship you should always hope fore the best but expect the worst, we take many wrong turns in life before we get the right turn, i have lost a lot to relationship, i have almost wanted to kill myself december 2008 because of hrtbreak, long story tho.. but i thank God that today i am alive and proud of a working relationship, i will implore you to stop counting your loss and take it all sacrifice, its very difficult to let go, but you have to, except you are ready to face a worst heart break in the nearest future, with what you typed, i dont see this relationship working, so quit now so you wont loose more.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:

Relationship is a 2 way thing, its either you are gaining or loosing at the end, in relationship you should always hope fore the best but expect the worst, we take many wrong turns in life before we get the right turn, i have lost a lot to relationship, i have almost wanted to kill myself december 2008 because of hrtbreak, long story tho.. but i thank God that today i am alive and proud of a working relationship, i will implore you to stop counting your loss and take it all sacrifice, its very difficult to let go, but you have to, except you are ready to face a worst heart break in the nearest future, with what you typed, i dont see this relationship working, so quit now so you wont loose more.
I
haven't gained anything from this relationship only d s stuff...
no care atall
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by vchykp(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
lankykid:
I haven't gained anything from this relationship only d s stuff... no care atall
Quit..
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin sorry....get outta d relationship wink
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
chill man...allow her...
i did summin like that...went after a girl who had a 4year rltnship....but i didnt care.
her boyfrnd confronted her...she told him we whr just buddies, but weneva he read our chats...he'd see it was more than that...so he let her be.
as for me, i shagged her twice den cut her ass off.
Nobody reminded her to return to Day1nigga.
so its normal....she just thinks u are boring...so allow her some fun....with time she'd realize you are best for her.
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by DavidTheGeek: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
lankykid:
So, there's this girl I love so much, that I do anything for her. I mean, I do everything for her. but recently I discovered that my heart is been played with.

She hardly do whatever I asked her to do. I asked her for days to sing for me. she didn't. that led to a quarrel. funny right

Whenever we have a quarrel, it's either I settle it, or the quarrel continues... and the sweet part of it is that she laments over her viginity whenever we have these quarrel... we both lost that to each other.

Our last quarrel kinda exposed a bit. she ignores me as she always does without trying to plead during our quarrel. I took the step to put out d fire. she made a killer statement. Well she said I always make her sad, and there's someone out there who would do anything to make her happy. did I mention that she was online all day without saying anything to me

It broke my heart so much, that I had to cry. yes. I cried. after all I've done for this girl. all I've spent ... She did told me that she was talking to a friend, who advised her about relationships. I took it. and boom we were in again. few days back, we met. and I requested to see d chats wit her so called friend, she declined... claiming it's in anoda acct of hers. I asked her to show me d acct, and there was a chat wit a boy. whom she promised to come see in his house, and they were clearly talking about sex. I know d boy wanted that from her, but I don't know if she wanted to give him. but she pleaded for not coming d DAT she promised the guy, she doesn't know I know all this, but I do. I just don't know how to feel right now. firstly, she said he was like a brother to her in her home town, but later told me he's in d town. where we stay...

I've always fought wit myself on wat to do. I don't want to ditch a girl, after taking her viginity, but wat I'm seeing is killing me. pls Nairalanders, what should I do
1. TF do you mean by that? If you cannot give freely, don't give at all. That statement is a no no no. Don't ever say such.

2. Sometimes it's better you remain in the dark. You shouldn't have asked to see her chats. Now you know there's probably another guy, you'll be feeling jealousy, you'll also try competing for her attention with him. You'll start acting a lot needy than you're already acting... thereby blowing the relationship.

My advice is: quit the relationship now before you get more attached to her than you already are, to avoid further and future heartache. OR....
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

1. TF do you mean by that? If you cannot give freely, don't give at all. That statement is a no no no. Don't ever say such.

2. Sometimes it's better you remain in the dark. You shouldn't have asked to see her chats. Now you know there's probably another guy, you'll be feeling jealousy, you'll also try competing for her attention with him. You'll start acting a lot needy than you're already acting... thereby blowing the relationship.

My advice is: quit the relationship now before you get more attached to her than you already are, to avoid further and future heartache. OR....

ya, I know I shouldn't have said that... I don't regret doing that... but that was wat came tru my mind during d first hrt brk.
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by DavidTheGeek: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
lankykid:
ya, I know I shouldn't have said that... I don't regret doing that... but that was wat came tru my mind during d first hrt brk.
Follow this thread.. Also ask for advice there. https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/47#2893475.1531

HARDDON cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Brother...

The kind of girls that are out there now are heartless. I am talking from a personal experience. Leaving her is very difficult but I must tell you, it is going to be the best decision of your life

Love plays TRICKS on your mind to think she will get better and become less of a bitch. SHE WILL NEVER

Walk away already.
Re: Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
FredN:
Brother...

The kind of girls that are out there now are heartless. I am talking from a personal experience. Leaving her is very difficult but I must tell you, it is going to be the best decision of your life

Love plays TRICKS on your mind to think she will get better and become less of a bitch. SHE WILL NEVER

Walk away already.

really heartless bro...

(1) (Reply)

Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride / When A Guy Wants You To Sleepover But Then When You Refuse, He Asks For Money? / Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.